Solution Manager, Technology, Oracle Package Technologies, eBusiness Suite
Deloitte Consulting LLP seeks a Solution Manager, Technology, Oracle Package Technologies, eBusiness Suite in Lake Mary, FL and various unanticipated Deloitte office locations and client sites nationally.
Work You'll Do
Provide Oracle consulting services to clients in the financial services industry. Implement Oracle Financials, Procure to Pay, Order to Cash, GL, AP, AR, Fixed Assets, Treasury, iExpense, Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing, and Warehouse Management. Define system strategy and develop systems requirements. Design, prototype, test and define support procedures and implement technology-enabled solutions for clients. Responsible for all aspects of the development and implementation of assigned projects and serve as a single point of contact for projects. Handle projects from original concept through final implementation and define project scope and objectives. Develop detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans and status reports. Ensure adherence to quality standards and review project deliverables. Provide technical support to the project team. Build and customize applications for AR, AP, GL and PO modules using TOAD, SQL Developer, Forms, Reports Developer, Workflow Builder and Oracle JDeveloper. Assist the team with performing SQL tuning using Explain Plan and TKPROF. Support the team in developing and testing system integration manually across financial modules including AR, AP, GL and PO, and provide updates on defect resolutions using the HP QC Tool. Participate in retrofitting PL/SQL packages across financial modules, including AR, AP, GL, Projects and PO using SQL Developer and TOAD. Oversee the development and customization of OAF Screens, Workflows, SQL, PL/SQL and XML Reports using JDeveloper, Workflow Builder, TOAD, SQL Developer and BI Publisher. Ensure the design and development of user interface (UI) components, WebServices, UI fragments, templates, and bounded task flows using ADF Rich Faces and Oracle JDeveloper. Support the creation of custom templates using data definitions and develop customized Oracle reports utilizing BI/XML Publisher. Guide the team in the development of interfaces and conversions from third-party systems into Oracle using standard Oracle API's and Custom Programs. Oversee the design of solutions for ETL Tools and Oracle OTM/GTM, Supply Chain and Planning Modules.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent degree in Engineering (any), Computer Science, MIS, CIS or a related field.
- Five years of progressively responsible experience providing Oracle services to clients on behalf of a global company.
- Must have five years of experience with:
- Building and customizing applications for AR, AP, GL and PO modules using TOAD, SQL Developer, Forms, Reports Developer, Workflow Builder and Oracle JDeveloper;
- Performing SQL tuning using Explain Plan and TKPROF;
- Developing and testing system integration manually across financial modules including AR, AP, GL and PO, and providing updates on defect resolutions using the HP QC Tool;
- Retrofitting of PL/SQL packages across financial modules including AR, AP, GL, PO and Projects using SQL Developer and TOAD;
- Developing and customizing OAF Screens, Workflows, SQL, PL/SQL and XML Reports using JDeveloper, Workflow Builder, TOAD, SQL Developer and BI Publisher;
- Designing and developing UI components, WebServices, UI fragments, templates, and bounded task flows using ADF Rich Faces and Oracle JDeveloper;
- Creating custom templates using data definitions and developing customized Oracle reports including utilizing BI/XML Publisher;
- Developing interfaces and conversions from third-party systems into Oracle using standard Oracle API's and Custom Programs; and
- Designing solutions for ETL Tools and Oracle OTM/GTM, Supply Chain and Planning Modules.
- 15% travel required.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: XGGS18FC0917LMF8
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top