Solution Manager – Sourcing & Procurement
Strategy & Operations – Supply Chain Management –SolutionManager Sourcing & Procurement – USDC
Are you experienced leader who is also passionate aboutsupply chains and analytics – someone who gets excited about developing smarterinsights that bring about stronger outcomes in a highly collaborativeenvironment? Do you like that think-tank feel and ability to share new ideas with your colleagues -without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunitywith our US Delivery Center – we are breaking the mold of a typical DeliveryCenter.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read moreabout our opportunity below …
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
- Lead and mentor teams in the discovery, understanding and resolving of anomalies to ensure solution and delivery quality
- Mentor teams in the delivery of high quality work and adapting to new challenges
- Manage teams through resolution of client business challenges and solution performance
- Demonstrate strong ability to consult with clients on highly complex supply chain technical/data issues utilizing analytics and visualization tools to efficiently address business problems
- Display a deep understanding of procure to pay, source to contract, category management as it pertains to sourcing and procurement processes
- Coordinate and execute supplier enablement programs such as supplier onboarding, eProcurement and eInvoicing enablement
- Act as subject matter expert on data analytics and visualization tools such as Tableau/Qlikview
- Manage internal teams while consulting with client technical/functional teams to design and invent processes and solutions to optimize performance
From our centers, wework with Deloitte consultants to design, develop and build solutions tohelp clients reimagine, reshape and rewire the competitive fabric of theirprocesses across industries. Our centers house amultitude of specialists, ranging from systems designers, architects, integrators,analytics experts, to creative digital experts as well as cyber risk and humancapital professionals. Work together on diverse projects from advancedpreconfigured solutions and methodologies, to brand building and campaignmanagement. We are a unique blend of skills and experiences, yet weunderline the value of each individual, providing customized career paths,fostering innovation and knowledge development with a focus on quality. The US Delivery Center supports a collaborative team culture where wework and live close to home with limited travel.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Operations Management, Business Process Management, STEM, Analytics, Information Technology, or equivalent experience
- 7-10 years' of experience with Source-to-Pay and Procure-to-Pay systems and execution as well as Procurement analytics and modeling
- Leading teams in the blueprint, building and phase deployment specific to project workstreams
- Strong experience with product sourcing, materials purchasing and consulting clients on vendor management best practices
- Act as subject matter expert on sourcing event management using E-sourcing applications such as: Ariba, Coupa, Emptoris, Etc.
- Ability to identify, troubleshoot and mentor teams to problem solve complex business issues
- Develop and create presentations within data analysis software, including Tableau, MS PowerPoint, Excel and Access
- Must be willing to live and work in the Orlando, FL area
- Manage, mentor and lead project teams to deliver task assignments on or before deadlines
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Architect, implement and support data analysis software, including QlikView, QlikSense, Perceptive, R, SAS, MS Visio
- Deep business process design and modeling
- Minimum of 5 years big consulting firm and/or industry experience
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional developmentplan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify anduse their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employeesto senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offeropportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in theglobal, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, ourprofessionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughouttheir career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a greatorganization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range ofbenefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages ourpeople to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizingtheir uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices thatcan help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offerwell-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain aculture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact thatmatters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with ourclients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. Wefocus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to helpdrive positive social impact in our communities. Learn moreabout Deloitte's impact on the world.
Wewant job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared andconfident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do yourresearch: know some background about the organization and the business areayou're applying to. Check outrecruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18ORLMRGCDD014-USDC
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
Back to top