Solution Manager – Contracts Administration
Strategy & Operations – Supply Chain Management –SolutionManager Contract Administration – USDC
Are you an experienced, passionatepioneer who enjoys managing others and developing insights through innovativemethods and solutions - someone who gets excited about mining value throughcreative and innovative contract/document management? Do you like that think-tank feel and ability to sharenew ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center – we are breakingthe mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read moreabout our opportunity below …
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
- Lead teams on content metadata extraction, summarization and contract management leveraging an innovative cognitive data extraction solution
- Ensure work product/deliverables are complete meet quality and client requirements
- Work with Deloitte analytics resources to identify and coordinate multiple analytics solutions to standardize and convert data extraction into visualizations or other formats to enable further data migration or insights
- Coordinate and manage a global team; mentoring them, so you and the team adapts to new challenges and grow professionally
- Demonstrate strong ability to analyze values and clauses found in contracts and documents
- Display strong knowledge of contract document creation for new use cases in preparation for client demos
- Display deep understanding of legal contract terminology, commercial terms and business processes
From our centers, wework with Deloitte consultants to design, develop and build solutions tohelp clients reimagine, reshape and rewire the competitive fabric of theirprocesses across industries. Our centers house amultitude of specialists, ranging from systems designers, architects, integrators,analytics experts, to creative digital experts as well as cyber risk and humancapital professionals. Work together on diverse projects from advancedpreconfigured solutions and methodologies, to brand building and campaignmanagement. We are a unique blend of skills and experiences, yet weunderline the value of each individual, providing customized career paths,fostering innovation and knowledge development with a focus on quality. The US Delivery Center supports a collaborative team culture where wework and live close to home with limited travel.
- Bachelors of Laws (LLB) or Masters of Arts (MA) - English, Literature or Political Science - or business administration (BBA, BMS) or certifications in Law (contracts) OR
- 4 year degree plus 10 years' of contract creation and management/contract analytics experience and ability to display knowledge and understanding of contract terms and conditions
- Ability to mentor and lead contract teams to deliver on summarization or abstraction of relevant voluminous documents
- Knowledge of technology and analytics
- Experience identifying and proposing solutions for complex data challenges
- 10+ years' of experience creating and maintaining contracts on a variety of subject matters
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite software, MS PowerPoint, Excel and PowerPoint as well as Tableau
- Must be willing to live and work in the Orlando, FL area
- Strong knowledge of compliance, quality and governance as it pertains to contract rules and regulations
- Demonstrate analytical skills on contract with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Advanced understanding of legal and contract terminology
- Experience and knowledge of a foreign language (French, German, Spanish, Mandarin, etc.)
- Minimum of 4 years big consulting firm and/or industry experience
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional developmentplan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify anduse their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employeesto senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunitiesto help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global,fast-changing business world. Fromon-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, ourprofessionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughouttheir career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a greatorganization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range ofbenefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages ourpeople to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizingtheir uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices thatcan help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offerwell-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain aculture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact thatmatters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with ourclients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. Wefocus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to helpdrive positive social impact in our communities. Learn moreabout Deloitte's impact on the world.
Wewant job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared andconfident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do yourresearch: know some background about the organization and the business areayou're applying to. Check outrecruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E17ORLCMRGDD077-USDC
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top