Deloitte Consulting LLP seeks a Solution Manager in Mechanicsburg, PA and various unanticipated Deloitte office locations and client sites nationally.
Work You’ll Do
Manage the delivery and deployment of custom developed applications and packaged software for clients in the healthcare industry, including prototyping, code development, modularization, unit testing, system integration testing, performance testing, claims and enrollment testing, configuration, defect management, and production deployment. Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors. Manage and deliver components of client engagements that identify, design and implement technology and creative business solutions for large companies. Lead and manage teams with the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training and defining support procedures. Oversee the team’s execution of test plans, test cases, scripts, test execution and defect tracking. Organize and lead pursuit teams. Participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process and contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies. Oversee full system development life cycle implementations. Manage business process analysis, mapping and design. Analyze and perform current state system analysis. Plan, lead, implement and manage systematic activities associated with system integration testing, web service testing, automation testing and user acceptance testing. Establish reporting criteria and measurements of application performance against defined standards. Lead team in the development and execution of quality assurance testing activities for software program rollouts utilizing Java, .Net, SQL, Oracle, UNIX, LINUX, Data warehouse environments, and Service Oriented Architecture. Provide guidance to the team with defining, implementing and integrating quality principles and processes into design and development activities using industry best practices and standards. Oversee testing activities, including defining and implementing quality processes and testing, including EDI transactions, for the healthcare insurance (Payer) domain. Supervise budget planning, and execute quality assurance activities to ensure response within established risk management parameters. Oversee the establishment of quality and performance metrics for quality assurance activities. Manage the installation, configuration, and utilization of test automation tools, including HP Quality Center, HP Load Runner and HP QuickTestPro. Provide guidance on the team’s performance of testing activities in the area of membership, enrollment, and claims processing. Manage the utilization of Rational Clear Quest, Rational RequistiePro and Rational Test Manager. Direct the building of functional automation frameworks for implementation using industry best practices using tools, including HP- QTP. Oversee the utilization of Toad, Postgress, XML, Oracle, SQL Server, Informatica, Unix, Linux and Business Objects to perform testing in databases, datawarehouses, data marts, and reports.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Engineering (any), Computer Science, MIS, CIS or a related field.
- Five years of experience providing IT services in the healthcare industry.
- Must have five years of experience with:
- Developing and executing quality assurance testing activities for software program rollouts utilizing Java, .Net, SQL, Oracle, UNIX, LINUX, Data warehouse environments and Service Oriented Architecture;
- Executing test plans, test cases, scripts, test execution and defect tracking;
- Defining and implementing quality processes and testing, including EDI transactions, for the healthcare insurance (Payer) domain;
- Installing, configuring and utilizing test automation tools, including HP Quality Center, HP Load Runner and HP QuickTestPro;
- Performing testing activities in the area of membership, enrollment and claims processing;
- Utilizing Rational Clear Quest, Rational RequistiePro and Rational Test Manager;
- Building functional automation frameworks for implementation using industry best practices using tools, including HP-QTP; and
- Utilizing Toad, Postgress, XML, Oracle, SQL Server, Informatica, Unix, Linux and Business Objects to perform testing in databases, datawarehouses, data marts, and reports.
- In the alternative, the employer will accept a Master’s degree in a stated field plus three years of experience.
- 80% travel required.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: XTSI17FC1216MEC8
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top