Solution Manager – Business Operations
Robotics & Cognitive Automation – Solution Manager – BusinessOperations – USDC
Are you an experienced business professional that is passionateabout project management and operations? Someone who is a roll-up-your-sleeves projectmanager who wants to work in a collaborative environment? A leader who wouldplay an integral part in managing various resources and projects? Someone whois comfortable regularly interacting with senior leaders and sharing new ideaswith your colleagues –without the extensive demands of travel? If so,consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center – we are breaking the moldof a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read moreabout our opportunity below …
Work you will do/Responsibilities:
Expectations include working closely with Deloitte US andUSDC Leaders, Chiefs of Staff, Operations, Project Managers, Recruitment,Staffing, Talent, and Finance Business Partners to support the Robotics &Cognitive Automation (R&CA) Practice. Primary goal is to support multipleproject / engagement teams across industries, functions, and service areas ofDeloitte through successful management of the end-to-end staffing and projectlifecycles, from matching project needs with resource skillsets to settingstandards for project delivery out of the Center. Your responsibilitieswill include:
- Develop and deliver operational reports across Deloitte's service areas / service lines
- Coordinate with multiple Resource Managers to proactively manage resource availability and utilization and adjust the hiring pipeline
- Drive refinement and implementation of USDC / USI standards and operating practices
- Manage staffing across both the US and US India practices to include resource allocation, pipeline management, and delivery oversight
- Oversee recruiting and onboarding activities, to include initial technical trainings
- Service as the point person for USDC tour coordination
- Assist with enablement capabilities and logistics, such as client tours
- Manage 8 part time technical subject matter experts (aligned 1 each to an automation vendor) who will implement internal- and external-facing technical training offerings and act as a point of escalation for technical questions encountered during the sales and delivery lifecycle
From our centers, we work with Deloitte consultants todesign, develop and build solutions tohelp clients reimagine, reshape and rewire the competitive fabric of entireindustries. Our centers house a multitudeof specialists, ranging from systems designers, architects and integrators, tocreative digital experts, to cyber risk and human capital professionals. Allwork together on diverse projects from advanced preconfigured solutions andmethodologies, to brand building and campaign management. We are a uniqueblend of skills and experiences, yet we underline the value of each individual,providing customized career paths, fostering innovation and knowledgedevelopment with a focus on quality. The US Delivery Center supports acollaborative team culture where we work and live close to home withlimited travel.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business Administration , Accounting, Finance, or Business Management
- 7+ years' experience working in project management, ideally with a variety of projects, statements of work, contract types, and billing scenarios
- Ability to assist in the oversight of multiple ongoing projects specific to the project development lifecycle
- Experience developing project staffing and pricing models, including actual vs. forecast reports, and presenting performance scenario analyses
- Experience presenting weekly, monthly and quarterly business reviews to both internal and external audiences
- Proven ability to multitask and manage multiple projects/staff at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and communications skills
- Must be willing to live and work in the Orlando, FL area
- Previous experience managing projects in robotic process automation with tools such as: Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, UiPath, Workfusion, or Pega
- Experience in business operations management in consulting or equivalent professional services organizations
- Master's preferably in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, or Business Management
How you will grow
At Deloitte, our professional developmentplan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify anduse their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employeesto senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offeropportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in theglobal, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, ourprofessionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughouttheir career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a greatorganization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range ofbenefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages ourpeople to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizingtheir uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices thatcan help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offerwell-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain aculture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact thatmatters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with ourclients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. Wefocus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to helpdrive positive social impact in our communities. Learn moreabout Deloitte's impact on the world.
Wewant job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared andconfident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do yourresearch: know some background about the organization and the business areayou're applying to. Check outrecruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18ORLCMRGDD010-USDC
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top