Solution Engineer – Webmethods Developer – USDC
Solution Engineer – Webmethods Developer – USDC
Deloitte is one of the leading professional servicesorganizations in the United States, specializing in audit, tax, consulting, andfinancial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We providepowerful business solutions to some of the world’s most well-known andrespected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.
At Deloitte, in addition to challenging and meaningful work,you’ll have the chance to give back to your community and make a positiveimpact on your peers. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customizeaspects of your development. Finally, our culture of innovation means yourideas on how to improve our business and your clients’ will be heard.
Visit http://www.deloitte.com/us/careerstolearn more about our culture, benefits and opportunities.
Deloitte Consulting LLP is one of the world’s leadingmanagement consulting firms for executable strategy, operations, technology,and human capital advisory services. The consulting practice is built aroundintegrated core capabilities – people, process and technology and industryexpertise – the capabilities needed to help our clients to tackle their mostcomplex challenges.
Solution Engineer, Webmethods Developer – DeloitteConsulting LLP
If you’re interested in working on mission-criticalsolutions, then joining Deloitte Consulting as a Solution Engineer could beyour most rewarding move. The role provides you the opportunity to sharpen yourtechnical, analytical and business skills while working as a part of a teamcommitted to delivering excellent service for clients around the globe. Youwill learn new skills that are in demand by our clients, gain expertise inDeloitte’s methodologies and contribute to increasingly complex duties.
In conjunction with our other delivery centers around theworld, we offer development and sustainment services for our clients, both preand post-implementation. Our continued growth has created the need forapplication development and management professionals to provide services insupport of our client’s systems and business processes. Successful candidateswill demonstrate both their ability to work independently and experience makingdecisions to complete assigned responsibilities from center leadership. We areseeking exceptional candidates who have the commitment to join a world-classclient delivery organization that is a part of one of the world’s premier consultingfirms.
We strive to be recognized as the leading professionalservices firm by demanding and delivering excellence, and by providinginteresting, challenging work and opportunities for personal and professionalgrowth. Come and excel within Deloitte Consulting. Our delivery centers providecomplete operations services for application management, custom development,and business process support for clients. Our teams develop post implementationgo-live support environments, construct the transition plan from the projectteam to the support team, and support and maintain the client applications andtechnology infrastructure.
Illustrative responsibilities include:
- Responsible for supporting and independently completing project tasks
- Identifies key drivers of a defined, straightforward problem and proposing solutions
- Identifies and solves problems using analysis, experience, and decision making
- Selects the most relevant tools/techniques to meet specific client requirements
- Understands the benefits of using state of the art methods and tools and their application on a particular engagement; contributes to continuous development of methods and tools
- Manages work to work plans for components on engagements
- May independently own a work stream, reviewing, and potentially directing the work of more junior staff
- Develops solutions to client problems through application of methods and tools; validates solutions to subject matter experts
- Demonstrates accountability and contributions to the successful realization of client goals
If you are interested in a position, please contact us. Toqualify for our Webmethods Developer role, you should possess the following:
A successful candidate will be a mid to high level developer interested in learning, working with and mastering WebMethods Integration Server, WebMethods Designer, and “My WebMethods Server”
- Strong communication skills are not a formality, they are a requirement
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Ability to troubleshoot at both the high level and granular level; “outside the box”-type thinking
- Solid organizational skills
- Can work well under pressure
- Experience with an ESB, ERP or another enterprise level application or integration system
- At least entry level application programming experience (not necessarily OOP)
- Experience with XML and XML document parsing and validation
- Experience with a SQL Server, MSSQL Sever preferable
- Understanding of FTPs, web services, JDBC, and other web-based protocols
- Web development experience is a plus
- Experience with the Eclipse IDE is a plus
- US citizenship required
- Must be eligible to obtain a Public Trust
- Ability to travel up to 15 percent
- Willing to live and work in the Orlando, FL area
Requisition code: E17ORLCACSJR403-USDC
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top