Solution Engineer, Technology, Deloitte Digital
Deloitte Consulting LLP seeks a Solution Engineer, Technology, Deloitte Digital in Lake Mary, FL and various unanticipated Deloitte office locations and client sites nationally.
Work You'll Do
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent degree in Engineering, Computer Science, MIS, CIS or a related field.
- One year of experience providing IT consulting services to clients on behalf of a global consulting company.
- Must have one year of experience with:
- Designing database queries for mobile applications;
- Debugging and solving technical issues using Java and SQL;
- Developing hybrid mobile applications in Java using Android Studio and SDK, JSon, Rest and Webservices;
- Designing native Android apps using Android SDK and Java;
- Parsing XML data for applications in blackberry, iOS and Android;
- Performing cross platform development to allow CRUD on applications using Phonegap and HTML5 by using Microsoft EAS service for iOS and Android.
- 15% travel required.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: XGGS18FC0817LMF15
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top