Solution Engineer, Technology, Application Management Services
Deloitte Consulting LLP seeks a Solution Engineer, Technology, Application Management Services in Lake Mary, FL and various unanticipated Deloitte office locations and client sites nationally.
Work You'll Do
Provide IT consulting services to clients. Assist in modifying existing software to correct errors, to adapt it to new hardware or to upgrade interfaces and improve performance. Help to create technology solutions to meet the business needs of clients. Handle the resolution of incidents and develop coordination of activities for project delivery. Responsible for identifying the scope, requirements gathering, configuration, testing and coordinating with the team of developers. Create SAP functional and technical specification documents, including functional and design specifications, and unit test plans. Within the team, perform current state analysis, define systems strategy, develop system requirements, design and prototype systems, conduct testing, and define support procedures and implementation. Translate business processes into system requirements for enterprise software packages, including ERP (SAP ECC), and create enterprise software solutions using Sales & Distribution (SAP SD), SAP modules Warehouse Management (SAP WM), SAP Logistics Execution and SAP Pricing. Under supervision, design SAP Order to Cash by capturing and processing orders in Customer Relationship Management (CRM), manufacturing unit and Material Requirements Planning (MRP) for production loads. Participate in implementation of all phases of SAP projects, including planning, blueprinting, realization, testing, launching and post go-live. Consult with client and team members on issues, including software system design and maintenance.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent degree in Information Technology, Engineering (any), Computer Science, MIS, CIS or a related field.
- One year of experience providing IT consulting services to clients on behalf of a global consulting company.
- Must have one year of experience with:
- Resolving incidents and developing coordination activities for project delivery;
- Identifying the scope, requirements gathering, configuration, testing and coordinating with the team of developers;
- Creating SAP functional and technical specification documents, including functional and design specifications and unit test plans;
- Performing current state analysis, defining systems strategy, developing system requirements, designing and prototyping systems, conducting testing, and defining support procedures and implementation;
- Translating business processes into system requirements for enterprise software packages including ERP (SAP ECC) and creating enterprise software solutions using SAP Sales & Distribution (SAP SD), SAP Warehouse Management (WM), SAP Logistics Execution and SAP Pricing;
- Designing SAP Order to Cash by capturing and processing orders in CRM, manufacturing unit, and MRP for production loads; and
- Implementing all phases of SAP projects, including planning, blueprinting, realization, testing, launching and post go-live.
- 15% travel required.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: XGGS18FC0617LMF3
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
Back to top