Solution Engineer, Technology, AMS, AMS Oracle Technical
Deloitte Consulting LLP seeks a Solution Engineer, Technology, Application Management Services (AMS), AMS - Oracle Technical in Lake Mary, FL
Work You'll Do
Assist in providing Oracle Hyperion solutions to clients. Assist in modifying existing software to correct errors, to adapt it to new hardware or to update interface and improve performance. Design business process models and solutions. Work with senior engineers and managers to design and develop software systems and process applications. Function as integrator between business needs and technology solutions and help create technology solutions to meet clients' business needs. Participate in large business integration efforts and in all phases of the project lifecycle from scoping and planning, requirement gathering, design, development to testing and go-live. Perform current state analysis, define systems strategy, develop system requirements, design and prototype systems. Perform accurate analysis and effective diagnosis of client issues. Gather business requirements from clients, perform assessment of current state applications and database, and assist with the creation of application and technical architecture documentation. Assist with cloud migration of Hyperion Essbase and planning applications. Participate in full lifecycle developments of planning databases within a Hyperion Planning environment. Contribute to financial planning models design for Profit & Loss (P&L), Balance Sheet, CapEx, and WorkForce Planning using Essbase and Hyperion Planning. Develop data integration using Essbase Data Load rules and Outline Load Utility. Assist with business calculation logic design and write Calc Scripts and Business Rules using the Essbase Administration Service (EAS) Console and Calc Manager. Develop reports using Oracle Hyperion Financial Reporting, Oracle Smart View, and Excel Add-ins. Create reporting cubes using Planning ASO Plan Type and Essbase ASO.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent degree in Engineering (any), Computer Science, Management Information Systems (MIS), Computer Information Systems (CIS) or a related field.
- Must have one year of experience providing Oracle consulting services to clients on behalf of a global consulting company.
- Must have one year of experience with:
- Gathering business requirements from clients, performing assessment of current state applications and database, and assisting with the creation of application and technical architecture documentation;
- Assisting with cloud migration of Hyperion Essbase and planning applications;
- Participating in full lifecycle developments of planning databases within a Hyperion Planning environment;
- Contributing to financial planning models design for P&L, Balance Sheet, CapEx, and WorkForce Planning using Essbase and Hyperion Planning;
- Developing data integration using Essbase Data Load rules and Outline Load Utility;
- Assisting with business calculation logic design and writing Calc Scripts and Business Rules using the Essbase Administration Service (EAS) Console and Calc Manager;
- Developing reports using Oracle Hyperion Financial Reporting, Oracle Smart View, and Excel Add-ins; and
- Creating reporting cubes using Planning ASO Plan Type and Essbase ASO.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: XGGS18FC0817LMF8
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top