Deloitte Consulting LLP seeks a Solution Engineer in Lake Mary, FL and various unanticipated Deloitte office locations and client sites nationally.
Work You'll Do
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Engineering (any), Information Technology, CIS, MIS or related field.
- Must have one year of experience providing data conversion and integration services on behalf of a global consulting company.
- Must have one year of experience with:
- Gathering and analyzing requirements and creating, documenting, testing and communicating integration standards for system implementations using UML tools;
- Converting customers' legacy system data into new systems by utilizing SQL Loaders and UNIX scripts;
- Writing and executing test scripts, creating reports, identifying and logging defects, communicating defect priorities, and resolving technical issues using HP ALM tools, including HP QC;
- Performing unit testing based on pre-defined test cases;
- Creating proposals, work plans and timely reports on deliverable schedules and team progress using MS Visio, MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint; and
- Formulating plans to facilitate knowledge transfer between the implementation team and the long term client support team and delivering training on the uniquely configured client system to support teams.
- 15% travel required.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: XGGS18FC0817LMF2
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top