Solution Analyst – Data Analytics
Strategy & Operations – Supply Chain Management –Solution Analyst – USDC
Are you an experienced, a pioneerwho is passionate about supply chains and analytics – someone who gets excitedabout developing smarter insights that bring about stronger outcomes in ahighly collaborative environment? Do you like that think-tank feel and ability to sharenew ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center – we are breakingthe mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read moreabout our opportunity below …
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
- Work with analytics teams to troubleshoot data, visualization, and performance issues in Tableau, SQL, Informatica, JAVA, and other applications within a solution technology stack
- Deliver high quality work and adapt to new challenges, as an individual or as part of a team
- Demonstrate strong ability to analyze issues and employ SQL queries
- Display knowledge of data analytics and use of visualization tools such as Tableau/Qlikview to draw insights and assist in client decision making and reporting
- Work to support teams in identifying source of issues and collaborate on resolutions
From our centers, wework with Deloitte consultants to analyze, design, develop, and build solutionsto help clients reimagine, reshape and rewire the competitive fabric oftheir supply chains across industries. Ourcenters house a multitude of specialists, ranging from systems designers,architects, integrators, analytics experts, domain specialists to creativedigital experts as well as cyber risk and human capital professionals. All worktogether on diverse projects from advisory services, advanced preconfiguredsolutions and methodologies, to brand-building and campaign management. We are a unique blend of skills and experiences, yet we underline thevalue of each individual, providing customized career paths, fosteringinnovation and knowledge development with a focus on quality. The USDelivery Center supports a collaborative team culture where we work andlive close to home with limited travel.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Operations Management, Business Process Management, STEM, Analytics, Information Technology, or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years' of experience identifying/troubleshooting issues with visualization, object failures, database connectivity, or data processing within Tableau
- 1-3 years' of experience with Advanced Statistics Packages, Analytic Modeling, Application Scripting, MS SQL for developing insights or troubleshooting issues
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve complex technical data analytics issues
- Support data analysis software, including Tableau, QlikView, QlikSense
- Solid skills with MS Visio, MS PowerPoint, Excel and Access
- Must be willing to live and work in the Orlando, FL area
- Ability to identify and resolve technical issues
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Support data analysis software, including Perceptive, R, SAS
- Any experience with big consulting firm and/or industry experience
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional developmentplan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify anduse their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employeesto senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offeropportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in theglobal, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, ourprofessionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughouttheir career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a greatorganization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range ofbenefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages ourpeople to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizingtheir uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices thatcan help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offerwell-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain aculture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact thatmatters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with ourclients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. Wefocus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to helpdrive positive social impact in our communities. Learn moreabout Deloitte's impact on the world.
Wewant job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared andconfident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do yourresearch: know some background about the organization and the business areayou're applying to. Check outrecruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18ORLCACSAZ014-USDC
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
Back to top