Solicitor - Tax, Private Clients
What impact will you make?
We are extremely proud of the talented professionals that work at Deloitte Ireland and we are always open to connecting with people interested in joining the team on our growth journey.
At Deloitte we have a clear purpose, to make an impact that matters to our clients, our colleagues and our communities. We believe that investing in our people, encouraging them to achieve a work-life balance and providing support for their personal and professional development empowers them to be their very best – because that's how you make an impact.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Solicitor to join our Private Client team in the Tax department of the Dublin office.
About the team
Our Private Client Tax department is the largest and fastest growing private client team in Ireland. This multidisciplinary team advises private companies, their owners and high net worth individuals on a wide range of commercial and tax issues including asset holding structures, personal taxation, shareholder issues, succession and estate planning and family offices.
About this unique opportunity
As a Solicitor within one of the largest specialist tax consulting groups in Ireland, your principal duties and responsibilities will include:
- Working with other members of the team in providing integrated tax, legal and commercial solutions to clients.
- Provision of personal and capital tax consultancy advice on many differing transactions as they effect our clients both personally and in a corporate context
- Involvement in business development and training initiatives
- Management and development of staff
To be considered for this position, you must demonstrate skills and experience in the following areas:
- Ideally suited to a solicitor interested in pursuing a career in tax
- Studying towards being a Chartered Tax Adviser or is already a Chartered Tax Adviser.
- Confident communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Good general knowledge of wider legal and commercial issues
- Good working knowledge of technology tools
We love speaking with professionals about their next career experience with Deloitte. If you have a passion for learning from talented people and want to benefit from the support of a global organisation and network, apply on-line now or contact Niamh Favier for further information at [email protected]
Requisition code: 133859
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top