Software Security Eng., Security Lead, ExaLink, ARTC
About Deloitte Advisory's Advanced Risk Technology Center (ARTC)
Ready for an exciting and fast-paced career? Have a passion for turning business issues into opportunities for growth, resilience and long-term advantage? The Advanced Risk Technology Center (ARTC) is Deloitte Advisory's product development center fostering and creating fusion between leading software technology solutions and Advisory's leading services practice striking at the heart of our clients' business needs.
Are you looking for an organization with startup spirit or enterprise strength? Now you can have both! We are looking for talented individuals with an innovative mindset and technical skillset to join our growing team.
Work you'll do:
The Project Management role is responsible to manage the internal development efforts for innovative, extensible, scalable, robust, and reliable web based enterprise applications.
- Provide guidance to business analysts managing work activities for on time on budget delivery
- Coordinate and facilitate team activities in large and complex project environments (technology enterprise development environment)
- Work with Project Leadership in the development of project meetings, reporting cadence and on-boarding of new team members as required
- Set-up/Update project activities within a Project Management Tool
- Provide timely status and risk and issue reports for team
- Provide recommendations for risk mitigation and issue resolution
- Manage team documentation and documentation repository as required by project
- Develop meeting content as required by project leadership with minimal guidance
- Contribute recommendations and content, participate in team meetings, internal documentation reviews, and effectively work with the team lead to meet project goals
- Compliance with Time and Expense and training requirements is expected
PM&G Training & Communications:
- Support Project Management & Governance (PM&G) Strategy, Operations, Training and Technology leads by drafting required communications
- Develop internal and external communications to be distributed to the Stakeholders and Advisory practice
- Manage the PM&G Team Share Point site ensuring agreed upon folder structure is maintained and Final Deliverables are posted
- Assist in the design and development of PM&G classroom/ eLearning training programs
- Evaluate and leverage project management training courses offered by other Deloitte services (e.g. Deloitte Consulting, Audit) as determined by the PM&G Training and Communications Lead
- Collaboratively work with the PM&G Training & Communications Lead and Advisory Learning US team in the update of current PM&G content and the development of PM&G training content for new programs
- Contribute recommendations and content, participate in team meetings, internal documentation reviews, and effectively work with the team lead to meet PM>eam goals
The Program Management Team:
Our team of subject matter specialists collaborate and align with technical and non-technical stakeholders and work with engineering and technical operations to build and deliver world-class solutions. You will have the opportunity to build your professional skills in a variety of project experiences and be involved in helping our clients understand, analyze, and respond to various business opportunities and challenges presented by the changing marketplace.
- 5+ years successfully implementing systems, software or web development
- Experience working with Project Management Tools
- Solid understanding of systems development lifecycle, knowledge of Agile Scrum and traditional project management principles and practices
- Experience leveraging Agile Scrum methodology on projects
- Balanced business/technical background; sufficient level of technical background to provide assistance in coordinating technical teams
- Experience coordinating and facilitating teams of distributed developer resources.
- Able to objectively evaluate complex project risks and issues.
- Able to articulate ideas and recommendations through excellent verbal and presentation skills
- Organized with solid time management skills
- Ability to work independently to meet assigned/team goals in a timely manner
- Proficient at working both collaboratively and independently
- Relationship builder who thrives on managing a variety of key activities concurrently
- 5+ years successfully implementing Learning/Training development in a diverse working environment
- Experience managing or acting in the role as a Lead for Learning/Training/Communication work streams on large and complex projects – technology enterprise developmep>
- Understanding of core Learning/Training and Communications concepts
- Ability to create instructional design and develop training programs to meet assigned learning objectives
- Ability to develop training programs with class activities, presentations, learners participation, case studies etc. that foster learners' development
- Ability to write effective instructional text and audio scripts
- BA or BS or equivalent experience is required
- Project Management Professional [PMP] or Certified Associate Project Management Professional [CAPM]) desired
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E17NAT060KS019-ARTC
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top