S&O – SCM – Solution Specialist – Contract Administration
Strategy& Operations – Supply Chain Management – Solution Specialist - ContractAdministration – USDC
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer who enjoys a collaborative environment -someone who gets excited about mining value through creative and innovativetechniques, ready to apply that excitement to contract/document management? Doyou like that think-tank feel and ability toshare new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands oftravel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center – weare breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant,continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about ouropportunity below …
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
- Supportcontent metadata extraction, summarization and contract management leveragingan innovative cognitive data extraction solution
- Supportleadership, delegation and supervision of review activities among team members
- Uploadand review contracts into proprietary online software platform for capture andanalysis of the relevant contract details as per the client requirements
- Supportdefined quality assurance and quality control processes and protocols
- Workcomfortably primarily on US business contracts and supply chain documentsincluding but not limited to invoices, order forms, scopes of work, etc.
- Providesummarization/abstraction of relevant/key/voluminous documents
- Identifyrelevant publicly available contract documents for new use cases and/orpresentation preparation for client demos
- Preparedeliverables by downloading, editing, and providing quality review for contractsummary in as per client requirements
- Summarizekey values and clauses per client requirements
From our centers, we work with Deloitte consultants todesign, develop and build solutions to help clients reimagine, reshape and rewirethe competitive fabric of their processes across industries. Our centers house a multitude of specialists, rangingfrom systems designers, architects, integrators, analytics experts, to creativedigital experts as well as cyber risk and human capital professionals. Worktogether on diverse projects from advanced preconfigured solutions andmethodologies, to brand building and campaign management. We are a uniqueblend of skills and experiences, yet we underline the value of each individual,providing customized career paths, fostering innovation and knowledgedevelopment with a focus on quality. The US Delivery Center supports acollaborative team culture where we work and live close to home withlimited travel.
- BA/MA (English, Literature or PoliticalScience) or BBA/BMS (Business Administration, Management Studies) withcertifications in law or other commercial fields
- 3-6 years of contract review,evaluation, and management experience or related professional field
- Understanding of basic contract/legalfundamentals
- Troubleshootingbasic technical issues and communicating to software improvement team forresolution
- Independentlyable to identify and propose solutions for complex problems
- Abilityto multi-task and follow-through with minimal instruction
- Prepare and disseminate information toappropriate team members/supervisors regarding project status & facilitateon-boarding
- Experiencewith Microsoft Office Suite software, MS PowerPoint, Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be willing to liveand work in the Orlando, FL area
- Knowledgeof compliance, quality and governance as it pertains to contract rules andregulations
- Demonstrateanalytical skills on contract with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Understandingof legal and contract terminology
- Tableauexperience a plus
- Experienceand knowledge of foreign languages (French, German, Spanish, Mandarin, etc.)desired
How you'll grow
At Deloitte,our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level oftheir career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work everyday. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's alwaysroom to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition tohands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. Fromon-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, ourprofessionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughouttheir career.
At Deloitte,we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people andoffer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positiveand supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day.We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them theflexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy,centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and arecontinuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people exceland lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte isled by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who weare and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and ourcommunities. We believe that business has the power to inspire andtransform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, andleadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities atDeloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, wesuggest that you do your research: know some background about the organizationand the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18ORLCACSAZ017-USDC
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top