S&O – SCM – Senior Solution Specialist – Contract Administration
Strategy & Operations – Supply Chain Management – Senior SolutionSpecialist - Contract Administration – SCDC
Are you an experienced, passionatepioneer who enjoys a collaborative environment - someone who gets excited aboutmining value through creative and innovative techniques, ready to apply thatexcitement to contract/document management? Do you like that think-tank feel and ability to sharenew ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center – we are breakingthe mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read moreabout our opportunity below …
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
- Utilize advanced understanding of legal and/or contract terminology, commercial terms, and business processes in development of client deliverables and insights. Knowledge of merger, acquisition, and divestiture scenarios a plus for elevating quality and insights within deliverables.
- Translate technical information into simpler terms for non-technical audiences. Provide direction/coaching to less experienced team members.
- Be able to accept critical feedback and easily adapt in an entrepreneurial environment. Manage multiple concurrent projects and deployments through strategic coordination of resources and activities as needed to achieve deadlines and results that exceed expectations.
- Ensure smooth set up and functioning of quality compliance, at a vertical level to meet business, internal, and client requirements.
- Lead others, meetings, develop client deliverables, and exercise judgement by assuming responsibility for decisions, consequences and results by analyzing cost, time and people impact
- Demonstrate track record of communicating and interacting with overseas working groups to provide support to client initiatives. Will work with U.S. colleagues across multiple time zones to understand project requirements delivered verbally (over the phone), prioritize work, and manage team from first drafts through final client quality deliverables.
From our centers, wework with Deloitte consultants to design, develop and build solutions tohelp clients reimagine, reshape and rewire the competitive fabric of theirprocesses across industries. Our centers house amultitude of specialists, ranging from systems designers, architects,integrators, analytics experts, to creative digital experts as well as cyberrisk and human capital professionals. Work together on diverse projects fromadvanced preconfigured solutions and methodologies, to brand building and campaignmanagement. We are a unique blend of skills and experiences, yet weunderline the value of each individual, providing customized career paths,fostering innovation and knowledge development with a focus on quality. The US Delivery Center supports a collaborative team culture where wework and live close to home with limited travel.
- BA/MA (English, Literature or Political Science) or BBA/BMS (Business Administration, Management Studies) with certifications in law or other commercial fields
- 6-8 years of contract review, evaluation, and management experience or related professional field
- Understanding of basic contract/legal fundamentals
- Troubleshooting basic technical issues and communicating to software improvement team for resolution
- Independently able to identify and propose solutions for complex problems
- Ability to multi-task and follow-through with minimal instruction
- Prepare and disseminate information to appropriate team members/supervisors regarding project status & facilitate on-boarding
- Managing and improving work flow
- Experience reviewing and drafting contracts
- Experience managing large data sets
- Experience designing and leading quality control processes and validation
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite software, MS PowerPoint, Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be willing to live and work in the Orlando, FL area
- Knowledge of compliance, quality and governance as it pertains to contract rules and regulations
- Demonstrate analytical skills on contract with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Tableau experience a plus
- Experience and knowledge of foreign languages (French, German, Spanish, Mandarin, etc.) desired
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional developmentplan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify anduse their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employeesto senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offeropportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in theglobal, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, ourprofessionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughouttheir career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a greatorganization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range ofbenefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages ourpeople to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizingtheir uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices thatcan help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offerwell-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain aculture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact thatmatters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with ourclients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. Wefocus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to helpdrive positive social impact in our communities. Learn moreabout Deloitte's impact on the world.
Wewant job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared andconfident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do yourresearch: know some background about the organization and the business areayou're applying to. Check outrecruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18ORLCSRCAZ016-USDC
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top