S&O M&A IT Integration and Execution Manager
M&A IT provides services across all facets of M&A – integration, separation, due diligence, and overall strategy. It is comprised of several different practices and disciplines: M&A, TS&A, SI, IM, Deloitte Digital, Oracle, and SAP; collaborating and working together to deliver solutions. Coordinating between teams and leveraging each other’s skills is M&A IT’s defining strength. M&A IT advises and supports the client through the entire lifecycle while driving value in specific aspects of the lifecycle.
Work you’ll do
As a Manager, you will lead and deliver small or components of large, complex client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative business and technology solutions for large companies. Manager level responsibilities include: providing service excellence by identifying key client business issues, determining client needs by supplementing the standard assessment techniques and tools with innovative approaches, evaluating and validating analysis and developing recommendations for the client in the context of the overall engagement. You will be expected to implement and oversee the quality of deliverables and effectively manage the team and day-to-day relationships to ensure exceptional performance. Managers participate in the development and presentation of proposals for business development activities.
Strategy and Operations
A part of Deloitte Consulting LLP, our Strategy & Operations consultants offer insightful recommendations and data-fueled strategies to help our clients address some of their most complex business issues. We are a diverse and talented team that supports a collaborative culture and delivers value through the application of technology, strategy, and process improvement. We tackle our clients’ organizational strategy, financial management, supply management, innovation, and growth issues and help to enhance their business performance, productivity, and long-term profitability. Join us, and play a key role in designing our clients’ roadmap to the future. Learn more about our Strategy & Operations practice.
Mergers and Acquisitions
Fusing leading acquisition and divestiture experience with broad global scale and industry and functional depth, our services span the M&A lifecycle from growth strategy to target screening and diligence, through integration and separation execution. From start to finish, at Deloitte Consulting LLP we help our clients achieve the transaction’s maximum potential while minimizing their risk. Learn more about our Mergers & Acquisitions practice.
A candidate must meet the minimum experience in one or more of the below:
Must have minimum of 6 years in M&A IT or M&A IT Service Delivery:
- Experience advising clients, managing teams, executing projects and delivering results
- Demonstrate advanced IT knowledge by providing subject matter expertise across critical components of IT (e.g. infrastructure, applications, IT operations, IT finances and expenses, Active Directory, end-user computing, messaging, enterprise architecture, testing).
- Experience advising on industry-leading solutions enabling complex M&A transactions (e.g. SaaS/IaaS, virtualization, public/private clouds, social media, data management and loss prevention).
- Experience guiding clients on key concepts and strategies for M&A engagements, including but not limited to stranded cost analyses, aggressive timelines, business continuity during transformation, synergy identification and capture, and system cutovers.
- Experience providing service excellence by identifying key client business issues, determining client needs, evaluating and validating analyses, and developing recommendations for the client in the context of the overall engagement.
- Experience implementing and overseeing the quality of deliverables and effectively managing teams and day-to-day relationships to ensure exceptional performance.
- Experience participating in the development and presentation of proposals for business development activities.
- A minimum of 6 years consulting and/or industry experience is required.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Ability to travel 80-100% required.
- Experience planning and implementing IT integration and separation projects as the result of M&A activity.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Apply practical experience with communications, culture, and change management.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments.
- Experience with staff development and eagerness to mentor junior practitioners.
- An advanced degree is preferred.
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E17NATCMGRKC004-SO
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top