Skype Support Center Customer Service Specialist
Title: Skype Support Center Customer Service Specialist
Location: Hermitage, TN
Organization: Technology & Infrastructure - Video Services
This person will be responsible for acting as a real time operator to provide support and issue escalation that may arise during Skype conferences. This person will need to be professional and be able to clearly articulate to clients the status of pending issues and be able to clearly troubleshoot and document the resolution of a potential high stress situation. This person will be the front line of the customer interface with not only US practice offices but global member firms as well.
- Support technical and non-technical users of Deloitte's Skype infrastructure
- Develop internal staff documents for event analysis, troubleshooting support, network infrastructure documentation and maintenance procedures
- Provide customer relationship management across the US and global member firms
- Responsible for the operational customer service management, support and issue escalation and resolution of the U.S. Deloitte Skype infrastructure as well as global member firms.
- Initiate and lead triage call with other support channels not physically located in the VNOC to achieve prompt incident and problem resolution
- Own system incidents and problems through final resolution
- Proactively monitor service desk queue for incidents/problems
- Operate monitoring tools to prevent and resolve incident/problems
- Provide training and mentoring to other video conferencing colleague in India and the US.
- Maintain communication with Customer Service Leader regarding incidents/problems
- Work with 3rd party vendors as needed for timely incident/problem resolution
- Available for on-call rotation after hours to collaborate with India VNOC
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience in service support
- Previous call center experience a strong plus.
- Knowledge of MS Skype support preferred
- In depth knowledge customer support and satisfaction best practices
- Proven administration experience in some or all of the following: Windows, Incident Management, and Troubleshooting high priority incidents
- Strong problem solving skills with proven ability to influence and negotiate outside of a reporting relationship.
- Knowledge change management and problem management resolution.
- The ability to view incidents and problems from the customer perspective, representing the customer when other teams are not driving towards a solution or when questions of incident ownership are not resolved.
- Identify, analyze, and drive problems to resolution, handling complex issues simultaneously while effectively communicating across teams
- Professional demeanor
Requisition code: E18HERSASCSH078-ITL3
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top