SharePoint Developer (Solution Specialist)
Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States, specializing in audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world's most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.
At Deloitte, in addition to challenging and meaningful work, you'll have the chance to give back to your community and make a positive impact on your peers. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your development. Finally, our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients will be heard.
Visit http://www.deloitte.com/us/careersto learn more about our culture, benefits and opportunities.
Deloitte Consulting LLP is one of the world's leading management consulting firms for executable strategy, operations, technology, and human capital advisory services. The consulting practice is built around integrated core capabilities – people, process and technology and industry expertise – the capabilities needed to help our clients to tackle their most complex challenges.
We are seeking an experienced SharePoint Developer with experience in SharePoint design and development ranging from the use of both out-of-the-box components, to advanced configurations, to custom development. Custom development and use of SharePoint Designer software will include the creation of workflows, customizing forms, and creating custom web parts, including the use of JQuery. This role will support the development of enterprise systems that support mission objectives within a SharePoint 2013 platform.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline or equivalent years of relevant
- 3+ years of experience designing and developing SharePoint sites, including using SharePoint Designer
- Experience automating business processes and writing SharePoint workflows
- Experience creating custom forms using SharePoint Designer and/or Microsoft InfoPath
- Must have strong desire to learn new skills, works well in a team environment and also helps with all aspects of SDLC
- US citizenship required
- Must hold an active SSBI
- Ability to travel up to 15 percent
- Willing to live and work in the Orlando, FL area
Requisition code: E18ORLCACSJG002-USDC
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top