SG – Senior Consultant – Human Capital – Organization Transformation & Talent
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Has involved / led in various human capital projects, for at least in one or more of the following areas:
- Change Leadership: Leading or managing change within complex organizations, including the ability to develop change management strategies, identify & manage change risks & issues, and to operate/interact with project, program and business leaders. Environment in which change experience would be deployed includes strategy development, business process transformation, M&A and ERP implementation
- HR Transformation: experience with enterprise wide HR Transformation, covering all aspects of HR Strategy, HR Process Reengineering, HR Service Delivery (including Shared Services, Centres of Excellence and Outsourcing), Organization Design, Talent Management and HR Technology
- Total Rewards: design, delivery and optimization of solutions in Rewards Transformation, Compensation & Performance Management, Health & Welfare and Sales Force Effectiveness.
- Degree in Human Resource Management / Psychology / Sociology or equivalent. A Masters in HRM would be an added advantage
- Minimum 5-8 years of consulting experience
- Team player, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Leadership and team building abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Positions may be based in Singapore but project locations could be anywhere in the Asia-Pacific Region.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Requisition code: DC269-129356-2017
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top