SG – Manager – Technology - SAP - Business Development Manager – Enterprise Application Sales (SAP)
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Business Development Manager – Enterprise Application Sales (SAP)
The individual will play a critical role in building the business and leading sales targets of the company within Singapore. This individual will be responsible for developing new leads & accounts which result in service revenues and will work collaboratively with colleagues within Industry & lines of Businesses both regionally and globally. Additionally, the individual is expected to develop new proposals, solutions and assist account management within the territory.
- Play a key role in developing leads, cultivating relationships, and closing deals with leading institutions in the local market.
- Build up solutions from our portfolio & propose offers that will fit clients’ requirements.
- Bring the SAP functional expertise that will increase credibility and client intimacy.
- Identify business leads, industry and customer buying intelligence.
- To develop new business lead and create a seamless transition from new sales lead to strategic partners.
- Responsible for the development, execution and delivery of quality solution focused client presentations and proposals.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Managers across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the goals of our clients and Deloitte and align our people to these objectives, setting clear priorities and direction.
- Influence clients, teams, and individuals positively. Leading by example and establishing confident relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Delivers exceptional client service. Maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and geographies.
- Develop high-performing teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities and recognize them for the impact that they make.
- 8-10 years of experience within IT Application Services Enterprise Sales and at least 5 years of SAP-enabled transformation Sales experience in Singapore.
- Ability to build strong with the client solutions by taking advantage of the new technological trends for new streams of businesses with new clients.
- Strong knowledge of service industry terminology, systems and market segmentation.
- Possess exemplary communication and customer service skills.
- Local experience of working in the SAP ecosystem.
- Ability to contribute in a multi-cultural Consulting environment is a must.
- Must be able to work independently in complex and fast paced environment.
- Ability to lead and coordinate multiple stakeholders within the firm and client organization.
- A self-starter with drive and determination to succeed.
- Ability to interface with business and information technology.
- Promising leadership ability, organizational planning skills and strong time management skills.
- Excellent written, verbal presentation and organizational skills in English.
- An appreciation of the consulting lifestyle and a willingness to travel.
In addition to strong client service orientation, we are also seeking talented leaders who have the capability to deliver quality solutions; superior analytical and problem solving skills; and an appreciation of the consulting lifestyle.
Positions may be based in Singapore but project locations could be anywhere in the Asia-Pacific Region.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Requisition code: DCSE-130779-2017
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top