SG - Manager - Technology - AIM - Data Management Lead
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Managers across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the goals of our clients and Deloitte and align our people to these objectives, setting clear priorities and direction
- Influence clients, teams, and individuals positively. Leading by example and establishing confident relationships with senior stakeholders
- Delivers exceptional client service. Maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and geographies
- Develop high-performing teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities and recognize them for the impact that they make
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- At least 12 years of experience in leading complex data integration projects. Previous management consulting experience gained from reputable consulting firms is preferred
- Expertise in the following:
- Solution architecture design for EDW/ Master Data Management
- Data Model design – 3NF, Dimensional modeling experience
- Data Integration architecture – experience in tools like Informatica, Datastage etc.
- Project experience with Master Data Management, Data Quality Management.
- Project experience with Hadoop based technologies – Cloudera, Hortonworks, Pivotal, BigInsights
- Experience in working across industries – preferably banking, telecom, E&U, Public Sector, Consumer goods
- Demonstrated leadership and teamwork within or outside a work setting
- Exceptional problem-solving ability. Logical reasoning, creative thinking, comfort with numbers, and the ability to untangle complex issues
- Strong passion for consulting, ability to adapt and cope in a fast pace, challenging work hours and environment
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills
- Willingness to work outside of office base
- Mobile travelling is required
Positions may be based in Singapore but project locations could be anywhere in the Asia-Pacific Region.
If you inspire to work in a challenging, dynamic and fast-paced environment, we invite you to submit your CV, contact number and salary expectation.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Requisition code: DCSE-130835-2017
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top