SG – Manager – Human Capital - Organization Transformation & Talent
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
As a Manager / Senior Manager, you will be able to independently lead a functional team while building strong working relationships with your client. You will be responsible for your team and the delivery of content, including providing technically sound solutions within agreed turnaround times
- Building and maintaining customer relationships and generating business in the market
- Development of customer propositions
- Development of propositions within specific 'industry' or markets
- Managing and building a project team
- Supporting the program management team
- Monitoring and delivery of project deliverables, including: organizational assessments, advice on optimal organizational structures, project approach, realization cost, carve-out strategy etc
- Contributing to business development accounts
- Developing and facilitating training
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Managers across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the goals of our clients and Deloitte and align our people to these objectives, setting clear priorities and direction
- Influence clients, teams, and individuals positively. Leading by example and establishing confident relationships with senior stakeholders
- Delivers exceptional client service. Maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and geographies
- Develop high-performing teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities and recognize them for the impact that they make
- Graduated in university studies (Business Administration, Business Studies, Economics, Organizational Sciences) supplemented with 6-10 years of relevant experience
- You are aware of recent developments in the field and can provide a clear vision and perspective on them
- Ability to bring relevant experience from external consultancy or from an internal project management or advisory
- You have experience with project work in a team
- You have experience in managing teams
- You are innovative and demonstrable commercial awareness
- You have the ability to contribute to the development of new propositions in our practice
- Excellent communication and advisory skills
- Fluency in English, both orally and in writing
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Understanding of Deloitte and Human Capital Consulting
- A sense of humour
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Requisition code: DC271-129359-2017
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top