ServiceNow Project Manager
Work closely together with clients to manage the software development life cycle for applications utilizing ServiceNow. Practitioners will work with customers directly to identify scope and create project plans for applications. As part of the project, the project manager will leverage the Agile methodology to define sprints and manage the development schedule for the developers. They will also work closely with the team translating the functional requirements into terms that the developers can then use to build the system. Team members are responsible for requirements analysis, system design, and playing a vital role throughout the entire development lifecycle. Members of the team must also possess the aptitude to search for answers when they aren't easily accessible.
Work you'll do
As a Senior Consultant within our HRT team you will:
- Perform project tasks independently, and may direct the efforts of others
- Participate in and/or lead the development of deliverable content that meets the needs of the client and contract
- Anticipate client needs and formulate solutions to client issues
- Review deliverables for accuracy and quality
- Provides coaching to junior staff
- Contributes to new business proposals and proposal development
- Manages own personal and professional development; seeks opportunities for professional growth and expansion of consulting skills and experiences
Transparency, innovation, collaboration, sustainability: these are the hallmark issues shaping Federal government initiatives today. Deloitte's Federal practice is passionate about making an impact with lasting change. Carrying out missions in the Federal practice requires fresh thinking and a creative approach. We collaborate with teams from across our organization in order to bring the full breadth of Deloitte, its commercial and public sector expertise, to best support our clients. Our aspiration is to be the premier integrated solutions provider in helping to transform the Federal marketplace.
The HRT service line helps our clients take that broader view of what it means to transform HR and become a High Impact HR organization. This encompasses not only improving HR processes and organizational structure, but also looking strategically at how HR can better support business needs and create value for the organization.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Economics, Mathematics, Psychology (I/O Psychology, Sociology, Information Technology, or Hard Sciences with a focus on research and analysis
- 3+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- Experience working independently with minimal supervision and guidance
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with experience exercising mature judgment
- Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
- Demonstrated ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience
- Business Process Mapping experience
- Functional Requirements gathering
- Familiarity with ServiceNow and other enterprise software
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation creation tools, as well as Internet research tools
- Statistical analysis experience (use of statistical software such as SPSS, SAS, Stata, MATLAB, R)
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph Clearance required.
- Familiarity with information technology solutions including server-hosted and desktop applications- prefer SQL, C++ or Visual Basic skills
- Experience in developing reports using any major BI Package (MicroStrategy, Business Objects, Cognos, Oracle BIEE or similar
- Familiarity with ServiceNow
- Experience with Business Process Mapping
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can helpthem to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E18ROSCSRCRG44170-HC
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top