Deloitte's Enterprise Performance professionals are leaders in optimizing operations that span the entire enterprise of an organization, from strategy to implementation and operation. By joining our team, you can help clients achieve impact and value from their investments in both people and technology that support enterprise-wide operations, as well as solutions for specific functions in the organization, from IT to finance and the supply chain.
Recruiting for this role will end 12-31-24.
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The Technology Services Optimization Offering works with clients to transform their technology services and operations and provide enterprise-wide service transformation using ServiceNow. Working with Chief Information Officers, Technology Executives, Service Owners (HR, IT, Customer, Field Service, Project Portfolio Management) and their teams, they help to establish an operating model for technology, attentive to NextGen and advanced technologies, new and evolving service models for technology and the operational expectations of an organization.
The GPS practice is seeking strong government consulting professionals to support clients looking tomodernize and transform IT operations within their organizations. Our multi-faceted approach to solving our clients' biggest problems incorporates a suite of technology tools and accelerators, frameworks, and team members with broad backgrounds and experience to bring results to our client.
As a Deloitte professional, you will drive the improvement of digitally enabled organizations by conducting any of the following:
- Assess the overall health of an IT organization and define related transformation roadmaps
- Analyze and find suitable IT operating models, as well as define IT operating model roadmaps
- Analyze IT spend and resources, implement service-based allocation model, as well as oversee cost reduction programs
- Conduct ITSM Process Assessment, define Service Based Operating Model, and develop ITSM capabilities roadmaps
- Leverage IT best practices, standard frameworks such as: Gartner TIME Model, ITIL, TOGAF, DODAF as well as develop familiarity with Technology Business Management (TBM) and broader firm alliances and domain experience accelerators.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Working to innovatively translate user stories into automated solutions always keeping a transformative viewpoint
- Responsible for requirements gathering and management
- Collaborating with other business modelers to learn about the ServiceNow platform, understand best practices and stay current on the latest & greatest offerings
- Learning the ins-and-outs of integrating our ServiceNow environment with existing enterprise systems with the ability to push and pull data via web services
- Developing the points of value to deliver throughout the HR Transformation effort
- Ensure deadlines are met and key deliverables are always accurate
- Work with business process improvement teams
- Working side-by-side with the process team to shepherd application development through sprint cycles, gate reviews, and testing stages
- Effectively prioritize workload and meet deadlines
- Demonstrate experience managing multiple tasks and working in a fast-paced team environment with enforced deadlines
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- Bachelor's degree required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- 2+ years of overall experience in a technical setting
- Willingness to learn ServiceNow development skills through on-the-job training which can include, but not limited to:
- Learning how to perform web service integrations through SOAP and REST calls
- Perform systems requirements gathering and analysis
- Agile software development methodology
- Ability to travel up to 25%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve (not required or guaranteed)
- Ability to maintain a required Federal Security Clearance for this role
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $80,550 to $134,250.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
Deloitte's purpose is to make an impact that matters for our clients, our people, and in our communities. We are creating trust and confidence in a more equitable society. At Deloitte, purpose is synonymous with how we work every day. It defines who we are. We are focusing our collective efforts to advance sustainability, equity, and trust that come to life through our core commitments. Learn more about Deloitte's purpose, commitments, and impact.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 166898