ServiceNow Administrator, Advanced Risk Technology Center
About Deloitte Advisory's Advanced Risk Technology Center (ARTC)
Ready for an exciting and fast-paced career? Have a passion for turning business issues into opportunities for growth, resilience and long-term advantage? The Advanced Risk Technology Center (ARTC) is Deloitte Advisory's product development center fostering and creating fusion between leading software technology solutions and Advisory's leading services practice striking at the heart of our clients' business needs.
Are you looking for an organization with startup spirit or enterprise strength? Now you can have both! We are looking for talented individuals with an innovative mindset and technical skillset to join our growing team.
Work you'll do:
The ServiceNow Administrator role is responsible for configuring and developing core and custom solutions in an expanding ServiceNow environment. Working with the ServiceNow team in the design, development and implementation of ServiceNow applications.
- Drive business solutions from inception through solution implementation
- Identify and invent novel solutions to challenging technical problems and provide requested enhancements to existing ServiceNow applications
- Translate functional specifications into logical, component-based technical designs
- Develop and deliver customized portal web pages in ServiceNow
- Work with functional and admin teams to deliver automated workflow solutions in ServiceNow
- Advanced scripting of business rules, UI Policies, Client Scripts, ACLs, Workflow Activities, etc.
- 3rd party software integrations with ServiceNow
- Facilitate and support the rollout of new application and enhancements in ServiceNow
- Configure ServiceNow Discovery and Orchestration.
- Advise functional and admin teams on design, development and overall ServiceNow best practices.
The Tech Ops Team:
As part of our team, you will commit to providing deep industry and compliance knowledge to our clients, being a subject matter specialist, and supporting a technology platform to manage complex commercial operations. You will have the opportunity to build your professional skills in a variety of project experiences and be involved in helping our clients understand, analyze, and respond to various business opportunities and challenges presented by the changing marketplace.
ARTC is a 24x7, 365 days a year operation. The position is located in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Minimum 3+ years of ServiceNow development, configuration and administration experience in an enterprise environment.
- Participation in the full software development life cycle: Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing and promotion into Production.
- Knowledge of system design and development used within Service Oriented architecture and web services integration (SOAP, WSDL, JAXWS)
- Integration (interfacing) of enterprise software systems with ServiceNow
- Strong working knowledge of ServiceNow components such as Service Catalog, Change/Incident/Problem Management, Asset Management, CMDB, Knowledge, Release Management, etc.
- Experience working in and managing multiple update sets and coordinating their promotion.
- Excellent knowledge of ServiceNow Best Practices and ongoing knowledge of latest ServiceNow features.
- Must have experience in multiple ServiceNow implementations and have developed custom applications
- Must be adaptable to work in a varied, fast paced exciting, ever changing environment
- Experience implementing systems using the Agile/Scrum methodology
- Experience with scripting in ServiceNow (Business Rules, UI Pages, UI Macros, etc.)
- ServiceNow Developer or Implementation certifications
- ServiceNow System Administrator Certification preferred
- ServiceNow Implementation Specialist Certification preferred
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18NAT50GT020-ARTC
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top