Service Catalog Manager
Title: Service Catalog Manager
Hiring Location: Open
Organization: Technology & Infrastructure - Office of the Deputy CIO for Technology
The Service Management Group reports to the office of the Deputy CIO for Technology and is responsible for delivering IT Service Management capabilities to provide transparency of IT Service Delivery across the Service Lifecycle. The Service Management group align processes, technology, and people to implement ITSM best practices, which optimize IT Service Delivery and Service Quality.
In your role as the Service Catalog Manager, you will be responsible for driving efforts to define and document IT and Business Service definitions with all relevant parties as well as interacting with Service Owners to agree on the contents of their respective Service Catalog Categories and Items.
The Service Catalog Manager will be responsible for management of the delivery of Service Catalog requests from initiation and ideology to deployment by facilitating requirements capture with appropriate stakeholders and managing the implementation of Service Catalog requirements and development on the ServiceNow platform.
An ideal candidate for this role will have a blend of service management and business fulfiller experience that provides them with a good understanding of the service owners and business stakeholders they will be working with, while also balancing customer satisfaction and improving overall user experience.
In this role, you will partner with your Service Strategy, Design, and Operations peers – Service Portfolio Manager, Business Relationship Managers, Service Owners and Fulfillment Teams – to deliver a holistic, fully automated end-to-end Service Catalog.
- Ensure the Service Catalog is published in a timely manner with accurate information about operational services
- Ensure that the information in the Service Catalog is consistent with information in the Service Portfolio
- Strategic design of the Enterprise Catalog and Service Portfolio and drive toward a single system of engagement.
- Responsible for managing ServiceNow User Criteria for restricting catalog items to specific groups. This would include the overall strategic design for Catalog access
- Coordinating and facilitating discussions and working sessions between Service Catalog Management and other processes, especially asset, configuration management, portfolio management, and request fulfilment organizations
- Ensure all operational services (and those being prepared) are defined and recorded within the service catalog or appropriate system of record
- Ensure all information within the service catalog is accurate and up to date
- Ensure the appropriate views of the service catalog are maintained and made available to those for whom require access
- 5 yrs minimum experience in Service Operations activities
- ITIL Foundation Certified with at least one intermediate certification preferred.
- Experience using and administering the ServiceNow ticketing platform
- Experience with Portal and Service Catalog Management in ServiceNow
- Good track record for innovation and measurable process improvements
- Good presentation and communications skills across multiple levels of the organization, including senior management. Must be able to articulate messages across a variety of audiences
- Self-driven and ability to work independently
- Have great degree of technical understanding and literacy
- Strong customer service, analytical, research, interpersonal and problem solving skills required
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems or relevant experience and accomplishments.
Requisition code: E18NATSMGRSH086-ITL5
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top