Senior Visual Design Consultant - Chicago
Doblin (part of Deloitte Digital) is looking for skilled designers to join our growing team. The Senior Visual Designer directs the overall synthesis and design direction for new offerings or businesses as part of Doblin innovation and digital delivery teams. Core work includes defining and visualizing strategic options as well as new products, services and digital solutions.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Engaging client stakeholders and internal teams through the process of exploring new business opportunities
- Defining the visual direction for of new offerings and businesses
- Interpreting and communicating diverse user, market and organizational inputs and their implications for new offerings
- Defining prototyping requirements and designing visual prototypes
- Providing feedback, support and mentorship to more junior design team members
- Representing the design discipline and its value to non-designers internally and at client organizations
Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate these characteristics:
- A passion and curiosity for learning about the world, human behavior, and the motivations that lie beneath the surface to create solutions that fit into people's lives
- Compelling written and spoken communication
- Interest and skill in empathizing and engaging directly with clients
- Interest in collaborating and working on teams with designers and non-designers
- Technical proficiency with Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, etc.
- Graduate degree in design, design strategy, human-centered design or equivalent experience
- 5-7 years of work experience in a relevant field, including consulting or entrepreneurial environments in which new concepts, products or businesses were explored
- A passion for and expertise in the innovation process and the role that both strategic and formal design play in the process
- Interest in travel at least 50%
Requisition code: E18CHICSSRDC006-DD
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top