Senior UX Designer (m/f) - Job based in Luxembourg
You enjoy working with bright, talented people? You love the thought of creating the future of digital and having some fun along the way? Same here!
We combine fun with serious intent, injecting innovation and creativity into our solutions for our clients. At Deloitte Digital, left brain meets right and business, creative, and technology intersect.
Our Digital Strategy practice helps executives understand, envision and articulate digital as a business strategy and implement it across the enterprise, using a road map that delivers on the brand promise across channels, with clear ownership and accountability.
We are always on the lookout for talented and passionate professionals who share our dedication to all things digital and to delivering quality. We believe in our people and we pride ourselves on our unique culture.
What is it about?
As a Senior UX Designer, you will:
- Be our UX in-house expert, identify and explain web issues and how they translate into optimizing user experience with the ability to transpose complex issues into simple words
- Participate in developing Deloitte methodologies
- Elaborate, during projects and client meetings, the strategy and the experience, define creative concepts and present the project to our clients
- Animate workshops for our advisory teams as well as clients
- Provide high quality deliverables (personae, customer journey, wireframe, principles of interaction/navigation design etc…)
- Collaborate closely with the Digital Team as well as, marketing team and Advisory teams
Who are you?
To be the right fit for this position, you have to:
- Be passionate about everything that is digital
- Hold a Master’s Degree in Web Design or Web Ergonomics
- Have at least 5 years of experience in consultancy or in a web agency with expertise in the financial services industry
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of user and interaction design approach principles
- Show the ability to connect user need definition with concrete business objectives and translate into functional and creative solutions
- Have experience in creating wireframes and be aware of technical and graphic design constraints
- Show excellent communication skills and be able to build strong team and client relationships
- Be fluent in English and French. German is considered an asset
What do we offer?
Get hired as Senior UX Designer and you will:
- Team up with dynamic and energetic young professionals within a challenging and knowledge sharing environment
- Step up in your career thanks to our remarkable client portfolio
- Be part of the Deloitte Digital Network
- Work alongside recognized experts
What impact will you make?
Get to know more about Deloitte.
Visit our Facebook page, LinkedIn page, Twitter page or website.
Requisition code: E130250
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top