Senior UX Designer - Los Angeles
You're more than an advocate for the user - you have a vision for what truly great experiences can be. As a Senior UX Designer, you'll take what users want, need, and expect from the products we create, and push those expectations into the realm of artistry for responsive websites, software applications, and mobile products. You are innovative, quick-thinking, and know what's happening in the digital space, where it's going, and how to take your client's project to the next level. Your UX design skills are second to none, and you have a knack for making complex information clear for clients, project managers, design, engineering, and quality assurance analysts alike.
Work you'll do
- Interact extensively with clients and serve as the voice of the user while accommodating customer needs and technical requirements.
- Work closely with clients, project managers, design, engineering, and quality assurance.
- Bring user-centered design (UCD) process methods to digital solutions from concept to launch.
- Clearly articulate and defend your design decisions in front of teams and clients.
- Identify the best methods for user research and testing within client constraints.
- Work within agile methodology.
- Provide strategic solutions for early stage project planning.
- Independently deliver on projects and lead others on the team.
- Ability to foster trusting relationships with colleagues and clients.
At Deloitte Digital we work with some of the world's largest brands. Our cross-discipline teams put our creative and technology chops to the test.Studio-based teams complement our road warriors to deliver engaging new solutions for our clients. Learn more about Deloitte Digital .
- Five plus years of relevant industry and/or consulting experience.
- At least three years of experience creating highly detailed annotated wireframes, user flows, and process flows within complex applications.
- In-depth knowledge with user interface patterns for mobile, web, and responsive design.
- High proficiency with design and rapid-prototyping tools such as Axure, OmniGraffle, Sketch, HTML, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to travel up to 10 percent.
- Willingness to mentor and develop junior staff.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte Digital, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills, work with industry-leading talent on a daily basis, in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career, while delivering products and services to Fortune 500 clients. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Who says work can't be fun? At Deloitte Digital, the worlds of business, creative, and technology intersect to transform the way we work, play, and communicate. We can't quite put our finger on it, but that combo creates something kind of magical. In studios or on the road, we believe in our people, and we understand that quality of life directly impacts quality of work. We pride ourselves on our flexible work environment and distinctive culture. Learn more about life at Deloitte Digital.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, where applicable. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E18LOSCSSRTN070-DD
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top