Senior Tririga Developer
Senior Technical Tririga Developer - Strategy & Operations Real Estate & Location Strategy
Deloitte's Real Estate & Facilities Management Transformation practice helps organizations across industries address some of their most complex and challenging real estate IT issues. We assist companies in building the business case for real estate decisions, devise and execute IT implementation road maps, and measure effectiveness against internal expectations and industry benchmarks along the way.
Deloitte's LeasePoint™, powered by IBM TRIRIGA©, is designed as a modern and efficient lease accounting and management SaaS tool to be implemented faster and at a lower cost than many traditional alternatives. This solution was developed to address the new FASB and IASB lease accounting changes.
Work you'll do
The Senior TRIRIGA Developer role is about translating the technical specifications into application configuration and scripts for our customers. This includes understanding the TRIRIGA application capabilities and defining the application configuration / customizations required to meet the requirements. Additionally the role will be to understand the data requirements in order to accurately integration/migration data. The successful candidate should possess deep technical expertise in software and database design, ETL, reporting and analytics and will have previous TRIRIGA implementation and development experience. The Senior TRIRIGA Develop role will participate in and assist with creating develop work plans for components of the solution development and roll out.
Strategy & Operations
A part of Deloitte Consulting LLP, our Strategy & Operations consultants offer insightful recommendations and data-fueled strategies to help our clients address some of their most complex business issues. We are a diverse and talented team that supports a collaborative culture and delivers value through the application of technology, strategy, and process improvement. We tackle our clients' organizational strategy, financial management, supply management, innovation, and growth issues and help to enhance their business performance, productivity, and long-term profitability. Join us, and play a key role in designing our clients' roadmap to the future. Learn more about our Strategy & Operations practice.
Deloitte's Operations Transformation practice helps clients implement their corporate strategy and accomplish their business objectives. Using our deep sector and technical expertise, we transform our clients' core business and operations, helping them to prepare for growth, embrace the digital agenda and maximize operational efficiency. We bring the breadth and depth of Deloitte's capabilities to our clients, delivering real value by designing and running impactful transformation programs. Learn more about our Operations Transformation Practice.
- Certified TRIRIGA application developer
- Demonstrated expertise with TRIRIGA 9i and 10i Application (Real Estate, Lease, Space Management/CAD, Operations and Maintenance and Transaction Management)
- Experienced developer with strong analytical skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Direct experience in design, development and implementation of data integrations to/from the TRIRIGA application.
- Direct experience in design, development and implementation of legacy data migrations to the TRIRIGA application.
- Experience using SOAP based xml web services, Java and Oracle databases
- Desired: Past experience implementing enterprise level integrations with applications such as SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft or JDE.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Overall 3-5 years' experience implementing and deploying TRIRIGA with at least 2 full software implementation life cycles of TRIRIGA
- Overall 4-6 years' experience as a developer
- At least 2 years' experience with optimization and tuning of TRIRIGA application components, supporting ETL processes and business rules
- Proven experience working with dimensional data, metadata, cubes, business rules, financial reports and Web analysis dashboards
- At least 1 year of development experience with ETL tools (ODI, Informatica, SSIS)
- Bachelor's degree
- An advanced degree
- Strong presentation skills and an effective management presence
- Experience and understanding with robotic process automation, including vendors such as Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, etc.
- Familiarity with information technologies and platforms: such as legacy ERP, cloud software services, and customer services applications
- Experience with analytics to evaluate and optimize business processes
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18NATCSRCMF750-SO
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top