Senior Tririga Developer
Senior Technical Tririga Developer - Strategy & Operations Real Estate & Location Strategy
Deloitte's Real Estate & Facilities Management Transformation practice helps organizations across industries address some of their most complex and challenging real estate IT issues. We assist companies in building the business case for real estate decisions, devise and execute IT implementation road maps, and measure effectiveness against internal expectations and industry benchmarks along the way.
Deloitte's LeasePoint™, powered by IBM TRIRIGA©, is designed as a modern and efficient lease accounting and management SaaS tool to be implemented faster and at a lower cost than many traditional alternatives. This solution was developed to address the new FASB and IASB lease accounting changes.
Work you'll do
The Senior TRIRIGA Developer role is about translating the technical specifications into application configuration and scripts for our customers. This includes understanding the TRIRIGA application capabilities and defining the application configuration / customizations required to meet the requirements. Additionally the role will be to understand the data requirements in order to accurately integration/migration data. The successful candidate should possess deep technical expertise in software and database design, ETL, reporting and analytics and will have previous TRIRIGA implementation and development experience. The Senior TRIRIGA Develop role will participate in and assist with creating develop work plans for components of the solution development and roll out.
Strategy & Operations
A part of Deloitte Consulting LLP, our Strategy & Operations consultants offer insightful recommendations and data-fueled strategies to help our clients address some of their most complex business issues. We are a diverse and talented team that supports a collaborative culture and delivers value through the application of technology, strategy, and process improvement. We tackle our clients' organizational strategy, financial management, supply management, innovation, and growth issues and help to enhance their business performance, productivity, and long-term profitability. Join us, and play a key role in designing our clients' roadmap to the future. Learn more about our Strategy & Operations practice.
Deloitte's Operations Transformation practice helps clients implement their corporate strategy and accomplish their business objectives. Using our deep sector and technical expertise, we transform our clients' core business and operations, helping them to prepare for growth, embrace the digital agenda and maximize operational efficiency. We bring the breadth and depth of Deloitte's capabilities to our clients, delivering real value by designing and running impactful transformation programs. Learn more about our Operations Transformation Practice.
- Certified TRIRIGA application developer
- Demonstrated expertise with TRIRIGA 9i and 10i Application (Real Estate, Lease, Space Management/CAD, Operations and Maintenance and Transaction Management)
- Experienced developer with strong analytical skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Direct experience in design, development and implementation of data integrations to/from the TRIRIGA application.
- Direct experience in design, development and implementation of legacy data migrations to the TRIRIGA application.
- Experience using SOAP based xml web services, Java and Oracle databases
- Desired: Past experience implementing enterprise level integrations with applications such as SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft or JDE.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Overall 3-5 years' experience implementing and deploying TRIRIGA with at least 2 full software implementation life cycles of TRIRIGA
- Overall 4-6 years' experience as a developer
- At least 2 years' experience with optimization and tuning of TRIRIGA application components, supporting ETL processes and business rules
- Proven experience working with dimensional data, metadata, cubes, business rules, financial reports and Web analysis dashboards
- At least 1 year of development experience with ETL tools (ODI, Informatica, SSIS)
- Bachelor's degree
- An advanced degree
- Strong presentation skills and an effective management presence
- Experience and understanding with robotic process automation, including vendors such as Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, etc.
- Familiarity with information technologies and platforms: such as legacy ERP, cloud software services, and customer services applications
- Experience with analytics to evaluate and optimize business processes
How you'll grow
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Requisition code: E18NATCSRCMF750-SO
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
Back to top