Senior Tax Consultant (CIT)
Deloitte in Poland is one of the leading companies providing professional advisory services. We provide our services in line with Deloitte’s global strategy focused on client service. With access to the deep intellectual capital of approximately 182,000 people worldwide, over 2000 employees in Poland, Deloitte delivers services in following professional areas: audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services. Deloitte also offers comprehensive HR management services and owns the biggest in the Central Europe actuarial practice. We serve the biggest companies in the Central Europe, as well as large local enterprises, public sector institutions and fast-growing companies. If you have a desire to grow, to pursue professional and personal goals and to broaden your own capabilities then your desires are the same as ours at Deloitte.
Currently, we are looking for experienced professionals to work in our team in Warsaw as:
Senior Tax Consultant (CIT)
Demonstrated ability to:
- apply technical knowledge and formulate client tax recommendation,
- identify potential areas of risk and discuss those issues with management,
- write and review tax advice for the client,
- supervise tax project realization in cooperation with managers,
- assist in delivering and monitoring client engagements.
Qualifications and experience:
- university degree in Law or Economics,
- very good knowledge of tax law,
- 3-4 years of working experience in tax advisory, experience in CIT advisory will be an advantage,
- experience in consulting firms, accounting offices or legal offices,
- Tax Advisor Certificate will be an advantage,
- very good level of written and spoken Polish, German and English
- analytical thinking,
- ability to work effectively in a team,
- good communication and interpersonal skills.
- work in one of the world’s largest consulting firm,
- challenging and development opportunities in an international environment,
- great working atmosphere in a very dynamic and professional envioronment,
- an attractive and competitive salary, including various benefits
Please apply online and create ot review you candidate profile.
Applications without CV attached will not be considered
We contact only selected Candidates.
Requisition code: 94220
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top