Senior Systems Engineer - Information Technology Services - Beijing
The Deloitte China network of firms, backed by the global Deloitte network, deliver a full range of audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China. We are one of the leading professional services providers with 19 offices in Beijing, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dalian, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Harbin, Hefei, Jinan, Macau, Nanjing, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Tianjin, Wuhan and Xiamen in China. We have nearly 13,500 people working on a collaborative basis to serve clients, subject to local applicable laws.
Deloitte drives progress. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media.
We are a National Team working together to provide the following services:
- User hotline service
- User productivity tool sourcing and implementation services
- Infrastructure and operation support services
- Application solutions and systems project management services
- Identify security issues and risks, and develop mitigation plans.
- Architect, design, implement, support, and evaluate security-focused tools and services
- Develop and implement security policies and procedures
- Lead the firm’s information security compliance efforts (e.g., Firm Security Policy, ISO27001)
- Develop and prepare materials for general security awareness update and specific security technology training
- Acquisition and vendor risk assessment due diligence
- Participate in incident handling
- Participate in Risk Management process
- Degree holder in Computer Science or related discipline
- Anti-malware system experience
- CISA, CISSP, or other security related qualifications.
- Have ISO27001 projector experience is prior
- At least 4 years IT security working experience in multinational company.
- Familiar with IT infrastructure operations in the areas of Enterprise Server Administration (Windows); Network design and administration (WAN and LAN); Routers and Switches; Network security like firewall, Anti-malware system; Data Centre management and Desktop Systems
- Team-worker, self-motivated, independently work with less supervision and under pressure
- Good command in spoken and written English and Mandarin.
Requisition code: CN126869
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top