Senior Strategic Designer - Chicago & NYC
Doblin + Deloitte Digital are looking for skilled individuals to lead multidisciplinary teams of designers, researchers and strategists and technologists to help our clients identify opportunities and bring innovative solutions to market.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Overseeing the coordination of a multi-disciplinary team of researchers, designers, technologists and business experts in a way that leads to bold ideas and new businesses in market
- Leading the synthesis of multiple work streams into a coherent and powerful narrative about the future, often within a digital context
- Directing and producing tangible outputs at different stages of the design process
- Scoping and writing proposals for new client engagements, pulling in the bests of Doblin and Deloitte resources
- Working side-by-side with account team leaders to discuss and implement changes to project and account dynamics and strategy, and to identify new business opportunities
Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate these characteristics:
- A passion and curiosity for learning about the world, human behavior, and the motivations that lie beneath the surface to create solutions that fit into people's lives
- Compelling written and spoken communication
- Great attention to detail and a passion for experimenting with new ways of improving experiences for our clients and our teams
- Desire to build client relationships
- Interest in collaborating and working on multi-disciplinary teams.
- A Master's degree in a relevant field (business, design, research) OR relevant experience (6 + years) at a design strategy consultancy or other professional services environment in an innovation/digital role (Lead Level)
- 4-7 years at a design strategy consultancy or other professional services environment in an innovation/digital role (Senior Level)
- Demonstrated experience as a client-facing advisor
- A passion for and working knowledge of the design and innovation process
- Ability to travel at least 50%
Requisition code: E18NATCSTLTN024-DD
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top