Senior Specialist / Specialist – Salesforce, Cantonese Speaking– Digital – Global Delivery Center – Consulting(SH/BJ/SZ/GZ)
- Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating input and output of requirements collected.
- Works on long term planning and strategic direction of Salesforce Sales and Service cloud application IT architecture.
- Designs, develops, and implements global technology solutions, processes, and structure for a defined architecture portfolio.
- Assists with defining governance, standards, and technology road map for applicable area.
- Participate in process flow analysis and process redesign along with the Business relationship/BA & key application stakeholders.
- Produce detailed functional design document to match business requirements. Co-team with the Technical Architect to produce technical specification for custom development and systems integration requirements.
- Provide current best practice and 3rd Party solution alternatives as part of the functional design.
- Understand and keep current on Salesforce Sales/Service cloud and any relevant related software.
- Act as Technical Champion for the SFDC Sales/Service components working to encourage migration of legacy applications over to SFDC platform.
- When new integrations are required to SFDC Sales or Service components or partner applications, act as primary technical liaison to other technical teams to insure integrates are built leveraging latest SFDC technology best practices.
- With each Sales/Service software release document, communicate and encourage use of all relevant functional changes provided. Assess changes and insure their application will not have a negative impact on our current environment.
- Act as a liaison working with SFDC and selected sales/service vendors to understand their roadmap, and encourage vendor to add needed enhancements.
- Manage platform demand for Sales and Service applications working directly with IT leadership to design the platform strategy/roadmap. This will require facilitation of the coordination and collaboration between regional sales leadership
- Understand and keep current on Sales Force technology.
- May either directly manage others, or act as a subject matter expert as an individual contributor.
- Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience
- Self-motivated with a proven track record in Service and Cloud technologies and comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in configuring, testing, documenting and supporting Salesforce CRM and on Salesforce platform
- Experience managing teams and have a strong Salesforce integration background.
- Experienced with integrations between Salesforce and multiple other platforms and technologies
- Strong SaaS solutions development and implementation focused on Salesforce.com
- In-depth understanding of Salesforce programming including APEX, Force.com, and Visualforce Page
- Experienced and conversant in key business functional areas such as ERP and CRM
- Must can speak Cantonese
- Salesforce Certification preferred
Requisition code: CN125466
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top