Senior Solution Specialist, Technology, Systems Integration
Deloitte Consulting LLP seeks a Senior Solution Specialist, Technology, Systems Integration in Lake Mary, FL and various unanticipated Deloitte office locations and client sites nationally.
Work You'll Do
Design, develop and implement overall test strategies utilizing best practices and tools for custom-developed applications. Evaluate, recommend and implement improvements to test processes and methods, techniques and tools. Define and implement test automation frameworks to automate testing of applications. Create and implement automation roadmaps, and present automation proposals to stakeholders. Develop and execute test plans and schedules for each test phase and cycle, including conversion, functional, integration, performance, parallel, user acceptance and application programming interfaces testing. Manage a team and lead its members in Design, Analysis, Testing and documentation. Perform Requirement Analysis, Test Planning, Test design, Test execution and proficiency in all testing methods using HP Quality center and JIRA tools. Prepare weekly test execution reports, Defect summary reports and other delivery reports. Conduct requirements, test cases walkthroughs and meetings involving various leads from development, business and testing teams during a sprint cycle in Agile driven projects. Formulate processes, engaging in rigorous technical analysis, preparing efforts estimation and profitability analysis. Implement testing practice services at the entire organizational level at various customer sites. Prepare for project and delivery management, client management, quality management and risk management for Healthcare and Insurance domain.
- Bachelor's degree (3-year or 4-year degree accepted) in Computer Science, Engineering (any), Information Technology, CIS, MIS or a related field.
- Two years of experience providing consulting services to clients on behalf of a global company.
- Must have two years of experience with:
- Managing a team and leading its members in Design, Analysis, Testing and documentation;
- Performing Requirement Analysis, Test Planning, Test design, Test execution and testing methods using HP Quality center and JIRA tools;
- Preparing weekly test execution reports, defect summary reports and other delivery reports;
- Conducting requirements, test cases walkthroughs and meetings involving various leads from development, business and testing teams during a sprint cycle in Agile driven projects;
- Formulating processes engaging in rigorous technical analysis, preparing efforts estimation and profitability analysis;
- Implementing testing practice services at the entire organizational level at various customer sites;
- Preparing for project and delivery management, client management, quality management, risk management for Healthcare and Insurance domain.
- Any suitable combination of education, training, or experience is acceptable.
- 15% travel required.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can helpthem to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: XGGS18FC0418LMF26
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top