Senior Solution Specialist, Technology, Systems Integration
Deloitte Consulting LLP seeks a Senior Solution Specialist, Technology, Systems Integration in Lake Mary, FL and various unanticipated Deloitte office locations and client sites nationally.
Work You'll Do
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent degree in Engineering (any), Computer Science, Information Technology, MIS, CIS or a related field.
- Two years of experience providing IT consulting services to clients on behalf of a global consulting company.
- Must have two years of experience with:
- Developing and maintaining of large scale web-based applications with Java programming and Java/J2EE ecosystem, and developing Soap-based and Restful Web Services;
- Using Spring framework for inversion of control (IOC) and dependency injection and implementing integration between User Interface (UI) and CXF WebServices and Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB);
- Architecting and developing software with Java WebSphere, Servlets, and JavaServer Pages (JSP);
- Using ClearCase and GIT as repositories, deploying applications in WebSphere Application server and Tomcat, and logging output to files with Log4j;
- Developing Data Access Object (DAO) layers using Java Persistence API (JPA) over Hibernate, Spring and Oracle environments;
- Handling backend database management with Oracle and DB2, and writing and compiling stored procedures and queries;
- Developing enterprise applications with J2EE/Model-View Controller (MVC) architecture in with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CICD) methodology;
- Providing production support, incidents management, and problem management of Java-based web applications.
- 15% travel required.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can helpthem to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: XGGS18FC0518LMF1
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top