Senior Solution Specialist - Oracle CLOUD Functional - USDC
Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States, specializing in audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world's most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.
At Deloitte, in addition to challenging and meaningful work, you'll have the chance to give back to your community and make a positive impact on your peers. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your development. Finally, our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients' will be heard.
Visit http://www.deloitte.com/us/careers to learn more about our culture, benefits and opportunities.
Deloitte Consulting LLP is one of the world's leading management consulting firms for executable strategy, operations, technology, and human capital advisory services. The consulting practice is built around integrated core capabilities - people, process and technology and industry expertise - the capabilities needed to help our clients to tackle their most complex challenges.
Senior Solution Engineer - Oracle EBS Functional
If you're interested in working on mission-critical projects, then joining Deloitte U.S. Delivery Center as a Solution Engineer could be your most rewarding move. The role provides you the opportunity to sharpen your technical, analytical and business skills while working as a part of a team committed to delivering excellent service for clients around the globe. You will learn new skills that are in demand by our clients, gain expertise in Deloitte's methodologies and contribute to increasingly complex duties.
Our delivery centers provide complete operations services for application management, custom development, and business process support for clients. In conjunction with our other delivery centers around the world, we offer development and sustainment services for our clients, both pre and post-implementation. Our continued growth has created the need for application development and management professionals to provide services in support of our client's systems and business processes. Successful candidates will demonstrate both their ability to work independently and experience making decisions to complete assigned responsibilities from center leadership. We are seeking exceptional candidates who have the commitment to join a world-class client delivery organization that is a part of one of the world's premier consulting firms. Come and excel at Deloitte!
- Responsible for supporting and independently completing project tasks
- Consult clients on most relevant tools/techniques to solve client issues and exceed client requirements
- Understand the benefits of process methodologies in conjunction with specific software application tools to enhance client environment
- Plan, manage, and maintain projects in accordance to service level agreements
- Manage project responsibilities directing, mentoring and leading junior staff
- Develop solutions to client problems via use of methodologies and software application tools, as well as being a subject matter expert on those solutions
- Demonstrate accountability to successfully realize client goals
- Bachelor's degree in IT related field or equivalent experience
- 7 years of functional implementation experience with complex, full lifecycle Oracle EBS Financials implementations (Oracle R12)
- 7 years of experience implementing some combination of Oracle Financials modules including: General Ledger (GL), Sub-ledger Accounting (SLA), Financial Accounting Hub (FAH), Accounts Receivables (AR), Accounts Payables (AP), Cash Management, Fixed Assets, Treasury, EBTax, Advanced Global Intercompany Systems (AGIS), Invoice modules
- Demonstrated experience as a consulting resource assisting in the definition of systems strategy, gathering and documenting business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis, as-is and to- be business process designs, conference room pilots (CRPs) functional configuration, testing, client user training.
- Previous experience with Oracle EBS Financials, Manufacturing, and Supply Chain modules
- Understanding of functional standards and guidelines, and entity relationship understanding
- Must be willing to live and work in the Orlando, FL area
- Must be willing to travel up to 15% an annual basis, if needed
- Must be a US Citizen
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E17ORLCSRCVE001-USDC
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top