Senior Solution Specialist
Deloitte Consulting LLP seeks a Senior Solution Specialist in Lake Mary, FL and various unanticipated Deloitte office locations and client sites nationally.
Work You'll Do
Deliver and deploy custom developed applications for clients, including prototyping, code development, modularization, unit testing, performance testing, configuration and defect management, and production deployment. Develop and implement web applications, solutions, and reusable components utilizing Rational Application Developer IDE, CSS, AJAX, JQuery, Struts, and Spring. Work within an engagement team and is responsible for identifying business requirements, requirements management, functional design, prototyping, process design (including scenario design and flow mapping), testing, training, defining support procedures and supporting implementations. Developing and deploying business rules using Progress Corticon rules Engine. Use SOAP on AXIS framework to develop, configure, and deploy web services to exchange to structured information in a distributed environment. Perform full system development life cycle implementations. Provide solution development and application architecture with JEE (J2EE) or .Net. Construct and execute asynchronous messaging services using JMS and IBM WAS. Perform business process analysis, mapping, and design. Analyze and perform current state system analysis. Perform conceptual and technical designs, including the use of object-oriented analysis and design techniques. Create use cases, use case diagrams, functional specifications, and business requirements utilizing UML. Use Quality Centre and JIRA to create and maintain defects, create dashboards for defect status, and generate project related reports. Write stored procedures and complex SQL queries for reporting purposes, and CURD operations in databases utilizing PL/SQL. Perform code check-in and check-out , creating merging updating tags and branches to support multiple releases using Tortoise SVN and SVN Plugins integrated with IDE.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Engineering (any), Computer Science, MIS, CIS or a related field.
- Two years of experience providing IT consulting services to clients on behalf of a global consulting company.
- Must have two years of experience with:
- Developing and implementing web applications, solutions, and reusable components utilizing Rational Application Developer IDE, CSS, AJAX, JQuery, Struts, and Spring;
- Using SOAP on AXIS frameworks to develop, configure, and deploy web services to exchange to structured information in a distributed environment;
- Constructing and executing asynchronous messaging services using JMS and IBM WAS;
- Creating use cases, use case diagrams, functional specifications, and business requirements utilizing UML;
- Using Quality Centre and JIRA to create and maintain defects, create dashboards for defect status, and generate project related reports;
- Writing stored procedures and complex SQL queries for reporting purposes, and CURD operations in databases utilizing PL/SQL; and
- Performing code check-in and check-out, creating merging updating tags and branches to support multiple releases using Tortoise SVN and SVN Plugins integrated with IDE.
- The employer will accept a Master's degree in a stated field in meeting the Bachelor's degree requirement.
- 15% travel required.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: XTSI18FC0717LMF1
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
Back to top