Senior Solution Engineer, Technology, Application Management Services (AMS), AMS Systems Integration (SI)
Deloitte Consulting LLP seeks a Senior Solution Engineer, Technology, Application Management Services (AMS), AMS Systems Integration (SI) in Lake Mary, FL and various unanticipated Deloitte office locations and client sites nationally.
Work You'll Do
Design, develop, and implement data warehouse systems and processes to capture, integrate and distribute information in an enterprise. Function as integrator between business needs and technology solutions by helping to provide technology-based solutions for clients' business needs. Responsibilities include defining systems strategy and support procedures, sizing system requirements, designing, prototyping, testing, training, and implementing technology solutions. Use Software Development Life Cycle Method to create specifications. Perform and evaluate current state system analysis. Gather clients' business requirements, prepare technical and functional specification documentation, and design data warehousing databases using Oracle 11g and TOAD. Design and code Informatica mapping, extensions and conversion objects and Teradata utilities including Fast Load, Multiload, BTEQ and Fast Export using SQL. Perform input data validations and control files from source systems and applications using Unix Shell Scripts. Determine data anomalies for business rules using Informatica PowerCenter. Build, migrate, and schedule data loading using Informatica Designer, Workflow Manager, Workflow monitor, and Repository Manager. Utilize Informatica PowerCenter, Teradata and Oracle databases to conduct impact analysis and perform unit and integration testing. Perform troubleshooting and performance tuning report queries utilizing Teradata SQL Assistant and Teradata Viewpoint.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Engineering (any), Computer Information Systems (CIS), Management Information Systems (MIS) or a related field.
- Must have two years of experience providing IT consulting services to clients in the life sciences and health care industries on behalf of a global consulting company.
- Must have two years of experience with:
- Gathering clients' business requirements, preparing technical and functional specification documentation, and designing data warehousing databases using Oracle 11g and TOAD;
- Designing and coding Informatica mapping, extensions and conversion objects and Teradata utilities including Fast Load, Multiload, BTEQ and Fast Export using SQL;
- Performing input data validations and control files from source systems and applications using Unix Shell Scripts;
- Determining data anomalies for business rules using Informatica PowerCenter;
- Building, migrating, and scheduling data loading using Informatica Designer, Workflow Manager, Workflow monitor, and Repository Manager;
- Utilizing Informatica PowerCenter, Teradata and Oracle databases to conduct impact analysis and perform unit and integration testing; and
- Performing troubleshooting and performance tuning report queries utilizing Teradata SQL Assistant and Teradata Viewpoint.
- 80% Travel Required
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: XGGS18FC0917LMF2
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top