Senior Solution Engineer
Deloitte Consulting LLP seeks a Senior Solution Engineer in Lake Mary, FL and various unanticipated Deloitte office locations and client sites nationally.
Work You'll Do
Function as an integrator between business needs and PM technology solutions and create financial data management solutions to meet clients' business needs. Gather requirements by interviewing all the stakeholders and application owners. Work within an engagement team and identify business requirements, requirements management, functional design, prototyping, process design, testing, and training, define support procedures and support implementations. Within a team, design financial applications using EPMA, HFM, and Hyperion Planning, conduct backups and performance tuning, and migrate artifacts using LCM. Develop calculation, consolidation, translation, and allocation rules in HFM Rules file using VB Script. Create dimensions, and implement process management, metadata administration, currency conversion, ICP elimination, and extended analytics processes in HFM. Design data transformation solutions in FDM using import scripts, data load rules, dimensional mapping, and logic accounts. Create reports in HFR Studio and Smart view, and develop HFM web forms, grids, menus, and task lists for data analysis and reporting. Design relational database queries and views using Oracle PL/SQL and SQL Server to troubleshoot and fix data reporting issues.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Engineering (any), Computer Science, MIS, CIS, or a related field.
- Two years of experience providing data management services to clients on behalf of a global consulting company.
- Must have two years of experience with:
- Designing financial applications using EPMA, HFM, and Hyperion Planning, conducting backups and performance tuning, and migrating artifacts using LCM;
- Developing calculation, consolidation, translation, and allocation rules in HFM Rules file using VB Script;
- Creating dimensions, and implementing process management, metadata administration, currency conversion, ICP elimination, and extended analytics processes in HFM;
- Designing data transformation solutions in FDM using import scripts, data load rules, dimensional mapping, and logic accounts;
- Creating reports in HFR Studio and Smartview, and developing HFM web forms, grids, menus, and task lists for data analysis and reporting;
- Designing relational database queries and views using Oracle PL/SQL and SQL Server to troubleshoot and fix data reporting issues.
- 15% travel required.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: XTSI17FC0417LMF3
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top