Senior Solution Engineer
Deloitte Consulting LLP seeks a Senior Solution Engineer in Lake Mary, FL and various unanticipated Deloitte office locations and client sites nationally.
Work You'll Do
Perform advisory and implementation services for clients to address manufacturing, financial, human resources, customer relationship management, supply chain, and other business needs throughout the enterprise with the full suite of SAP products. Design and implement technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a team. Responsibilities include defining systems strategy and support procedures, developing systems requirements, designing, prototyping, testing, training, and implementing technology solutions. Design and implement technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a team. Map and analyze business processes with SAP to identify gaps and defects. Support all phases of SAP HAHA life cycle, including preparation, development installation, deployment, go-live, and post go-live support processes. Design, develop, and implement business intelligence, business data warehouse, and reporting solutions based on SAP HANA, SAP BW on HANA, and SAP Business Objects (BO) for clients. Participate in the evaluation of new reporting technologies and in the implementation and development of reporting solutions. Execute performance tuning and upgrade of SAP HANA data models and report queries. Work with business owners to identify requirements and opportunities for BI reporting solutions with improved data analytics and delivery. Engage closely with the business analysts to understand the key business user's requirements for possible HANA implementation. Provide input for solution design, development and deployment from BASIS perspective. Perform data center migration and installation of BW, SRM and MDM systems into Windows Cluster.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent degree in Engineering (any), Information Technology, Computer Science, CIS, MIS or related field.
- Two years of experience proving SAP consulting services to clients on behalf of a global consulting firm.
- Must have two years of experience in:
- Supporting all phases of SAP HANA life cycle, including preparation, development, installation, deployment, go-live, and post go-live support processes;
- Designing, developing, and implementing business intelligence, business data warehouse, and reporting solutions based on SAP HANA, SAP BW on HANA, and SAP Business Objects (BO) for clients;
- Participating in the evaluation of new reporting technologies and in the implementation and development of reporting solutions;
- Executing performance tuning and upgrade of SAP HANA data models and reporting queries; Identifying requirements and opportunities for BI reporting solutions with improved data analytics and delivery;
- Engaging closely with the business analysts to understand the key business user's requirements for possible HANA implementation;
- Providing input for solution design, development and deployment from BASIS perspective; and
- Performing data center migration and installation of BW, SRM and MDM systems into Windows Cluster.
- 15% travel required.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: XGGS18FC0717LMF5
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top