Senior Security Analyst
Deloitte Services LP includes internal support areas such as Marketing and Communications, Human Resources/Talent, Information Technology, Facilities Management, and Financial Support Services.
Senior Security Analyst
Preferred Locations: Hermitage/Nashville, TN
Assist in the analysis of new security and protection technologies or operational services for the enterprise to ensure that the appropriate controls are selected. Work closely with management, leads, peers; development teams, business analysts, and end users to ensure data protection for systems used by all areas the organization. Regularly perform new technology installations to perform detail feature and usability analysis based vendor's offerings against Deloitte business needs. Support Information Security programs which include security enhancements, new security technology evaluation and testing, project requirement gathering, internal client communications, data protection inquiries, documentation, and security awareness.
Illustrative Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify new security protection technologies to enhance business services. Perform technology research, hands-on evaluation, and provide technical summary of the solution based on business use cases.
- Supports the design, implementation, operation and maintenance of security applications and tools based upon the established security architecture.
- Assists in the identification of potential security exposures that currently exist or may pose potential threats to Deloitte's networks or systems. Notifies leader of potential or existing threats and assists in the development of risk mitigating strategies.
- Assist in the development and implementation of security policies and procedures (e.g., user log-on and authentication rules, security control procedures, and security auditing procedures).
- Monitors security blogs, articles, and reports to remain up to date on the latest security risks, threats, and technology trends to incorporate information into processes, procedures, and communication activities.
- Assist building communication channels with Deloitte functional service line teams gathering information how to support their needs and provide enhanced data protection services.
- Assist with the development, deployment and support of Data Protection solutions.
- Assists with development and communication of information protection guidelines and requirements.
- Provides project support for security functions. This includes assisting with security design and preparing security documentation for internal process as well as internal/external audits and assessments.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- 4+ years in experience in IT infrastructure related field.
- May vary by specialization but may include understanding of project management, application security concepts, data protection, and mobility security integration.
- Additionally should possess basic experience in the following:
- Data protection and encryption technologies
- Technology evaluation methodologies
- Technology research
- Microsoft Office skills
- Industry security frameworks
- Operational experience with various commonly used operating systems and services
- Network communication basics
- Communication and technical writing skills
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, Business Administration or equivalent educational or professional experience and/or qualifications.
- ISC2, CISA, GIAC, or comparable information security certifications preferred
Requisition code: E18NATSASCNM006-ITL4
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top