Senior SAP Basis HANA Consultant
SAP Senior Basis Architect - Solution Network HANA Team
The Solutions Network (SNET) SAP Practice
SNET is a global team with unique, in-depth, innovative technical skills, it's a Technology Center of Expertise with highly skilled technical resources. SNET enables Deloitte Consulting to sell and deliver client projects, drive innovation, and enable our Consulting team with the right skills at the right place at the right time. SNET gives opportunity to develop creative offerings that differentiate Deloitte from its competitors, reducing time to market and the costs of delivery. It provide platform for doing better and faster deployment effort for less cost using Innovative ideas. SNET addresses common questions and resolves technical issues that Deloitte professionals are facing on client and internal projects.
SNET provides the services in all the vertical starting from Sales, Deliver, Solution development and Practice Enablement. This is one of the best place to the technologist.
- 8+ years of experience relevant to this position to include project or direct line management experience
- 2+ Years of HANA architect, design and project experience is a MUST
- Experience in SAP Migrations to HANA using latest tools like DMO and SUM
- Willingness to travel 25% a year minimum
- Extensive experience delivering projects of varying sizes.
- Broad technical background with knowledge of system sizing and architecture.
- Proven experience with project management software (intermediate to advanced knowledge level in at least one common package).
- Experience with SAP applications and databases from an architecture, infrastructure, and SAP Basis perspective.
- Experience developing statements of work and/or client proposals.
- SAP Certification is a plus.
- Prior Big-4 consulting experience highly desired.
- Goal oriented with high standards for quality and performance.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and oral and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Eagerness to mentor junior staff.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional experience.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte Digital, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills, work with industry-leading talent on a daily basis, in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career, while delivering products and services to Fortune 500 clients. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Who says work can't be fun? At Deloitte Digital, the worlds of business, creative, and technology intersect to transform the way we work, play, and communicate. We can't quite put our finger on it, but that combo creates something kind of magical. In studios or on the road, we believe in our people, and we understand that quality of life directly impacts quality of work. We pride ourselves on our flexible work environment and distinctive culture. Learn more about life at Deloitte Digital.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E17NATCSRCAL003-SNET
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top