Senior Research Analyst - Bersin by Deloitte
Bersin by Deloitte’s world-class research team drives the thought leadership provided to Global 2000 organizations every day. The team is fast-paced and thrives on learning and innovation to apply data analytics with compelling business writing and advice. We’re looking for collaborative, analytical, enthusiastic and self-driven thought leaders who can learn our business, help us grow, and take advantage of opportunities to develop in the organization.
Work you’ll do
Senior Research Analysts are primary drivers in our research efforts. You will manage research projects and support research efforts across all the talent domains we cover. As a Senior Research Analyst, you will:
- Collaborate with research team members on qualitative and quantitative research, data analysis and writing to support the development of research reports, case studies, and blogs.
- Contribute to the development of new ideas, models and frameworks that drive our competitive advantage.
- Gain in-depth knowledge about our members by supporting our public facing researchers with client interviews, webinars, and client meetings.
- Assist in our thought leadership through industry forums and via social media and blogs.
- Participate in the development of research-based tools for members and to support consulting solutions.
- Team with our Member Advisors to help our members apply our research-based insights. Respond to complex member requests with senior-level practitioners and answer strategic research-based questions.
- Be an active contributor and collaborator in department activities, including sharing leading practices and personal experience.
- Promote a personal and organizational brand that sets our research apart from our competitors.
A part of Deloitte Consulting LLP, our Bersin by Deloitte team is an innovative, leading provider of HR, talent, and learning research. We paint the big picture for our clients and help them drive exceptional business performance through research-based people strategies. We value collaboration and collective insight as we help leaders and organizations reshape the workplace, the workforce and work itself. Read more about the Bersin by Deloitte team.
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
- Master’s degree in human resources, business, or related discipline
- Demonstrated experience performing quantitative and qualitative analysis which required developing new insights and translating those into longer-form written work
- Excellent analytical writing skills, with the ability to produce a high volume of accurate, logical, concise, and insightful writing ready for publishing
- Experience with quantitative survey tools and the ability to lead survey design and execution
- Demonstrated desire and drive to be a recognized thought leader within the larger HR industry and community
- Proven strategic thinking and business skills, with ability to understand key drivers that contribute to business success
- Demonstrated skills in project execution, with ability to consistently produce quality results
- Proficiency in creating interview questions to develop insights and key findings
- Up to 20% travel required
- Ph.D. in human resources, business or related discipline
- Experience working in human resources, talent management, learning & development; or related industry/vendor research or consultancy
- Experience working with vendors in talent, learning, and HR marketplaces, including technology providers, content providers, consultants, and outsourcing companies
- Experience working in a virtual, collaborative environment and providing and accepting continuous feedback and support
Requisition code: E17NATCSRCJL214-HC
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top