Senior Office Services Assistant - Philadelphia
The Senior Office Services Assistant provides various administrative services within a centralized service delivery model (One Team) supporting multiple internal clients in a service center environment. The job responsibilities support the portfolio of One Team services including administrative, hospitality, and office services. While the responsibilities for this position will be primarily hospitality, they will fluctuate depending on day-to-day business needs and requirements to deliver administrative and office services related activities. In addition to providing direct hospitality support, the Senior Office Services Assistant may also coordinate work of others through monitoring an assignment queue, distributing work and/or performing quality checks. The Senior Office Services Assistant is responsible for and dependent on effective teamwork and communication. This individual is responsible for fostering a positive, collaborative work environment and effectively leveraging resources without compromising quality. This position requires advanced Microsoft Office skills as well as advanced skills in other Deloitte applications (i.e., electronic invoicing, time and expense, and SAP).
Illustrative Duties and Responsibilities
- Produce quality work in a fast-paced environment, meeting deadlines as well as customer expectations for quality and accuracy; effectively re-negotiate deadlines when necessary.
- Work independently and accurately assess requirements for each project; be able to communicate effectively with customers when there are questions or issues to be addressed.
- Document project activities clearly and concisely to provide comprehensive project history in workflow management system.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of Deloitte brand standards in order to offer accurate guidance to customers.
- Compose and edit memos, letters, emails and other correspondence; format and edit documents such as financial statements, presentations, proposals and other client deliverables according to Deloitte brand standards. Build relationships, using various mediums, with customers in all functions at all levels, and assure effective delivery of services.
- Conduct research as requested using Internet and intranet resources.
- Coordinate work with other national and local teams virtually and in person.
- Provide time and expense support (DTE).
- Process request for payment (RFP) and related activities using APNet, interacting with national business centers and Finance as required
- Provide advanced support using DPS, including invoicing, reports, opening/closing/reinstating projects and performing research.
- Create and serve as administrator for eRooms and SharePoint sites.
- Make business travel arrangements.
- Provide Outlook support (email, calendar).
- Perform additional tasks as required.
- Maintain office standards for workspace and common areas including conference/meeting, huddle, and telephone rooms along with shared lockers and laterals.
- Assist with meeting services including catering setup/teardown, room configuration and AV.
- Post conference room schedules; stock supplies.
- Process, sort and distribute incoming/outgoing mail.
- Deliver overnight packages.
- Order supplies and business cards using an internal procurement system.
- Schedule repair/maintenance service calls.
- Assist with in-house copying and printing.
Education & Experience:
- Minimum of High School Diploma; Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Three years administrative work experience with 1 year experience in a corporate office environment.
- Positive and professional demeanor.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues, staff and external contacts, working collaboratively in a professional team environment.
- Experience in coordinating projects including scheduling, client mailings, etc.
- Ability to collect, research, organize, analyze and report complex data; evaluate information and systems; and make appropriate recommendations.
- Excellent technical skills - MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Proofreading, and Internet.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to exercise good judgment/decision making and maintain confidentiality.
- Solid organizational skills.
- Ability to anticipate problems and pro-actively formulate resolutions.
- Ability to work independently.
- Dependable and detail oriented.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task – excellent time management.
- Ability to take initiative - assertive and confident.
- Ability to interact with all levels inside and outside the organization.
- Must have flexibility to work overtime as required.
Requisition code: E18PHLSASCBJ002-CL3
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top