Senior Network Access Analyst
Deloitte Services LP includes internal support areas such as Marketing and Communications, Human Resources/Talent, Information Technology, Facilities Management, and Financial Support Services.
Senior Network Access Analyst
Area: Network Management
Location: Hermitage/Nashville, TN
Responsible for designing, installing and troubleshooting global network systems (including wireless and VoIP) to meet the functional objectives of Deloitte. Supports the configuration and ongoing maintenance of network components. Assists in the design of the network architecture, infrastructure, and LAN/WAN/wireless/VoIP solutions. Performs capacity and resource planning, assesses network risks and assists with contingency planning. Responsible for the implementation and maintenance of network management software; researches, analyzes and implements software patches and/or hardware fixes to correct any network deficiencies. Involved in the evaluation of new products and services; may manage vendor service level agreements.
- Provides application support for the network monitoring platform, including, user access, and monitoring notifications. Reviews and updates platform console security and creates monitoring rules and console views.
- Maintains the enterprise platform which includes Network Performance Monitor, Netflow Traffic Analyzer, Network Configuration Monitor, and Solarwinds. Performs capacity and resource planning, assessing network risks and contingency planning.
- Assists in the design of the network architecture, infrastructure, and LAN/WAN/wireless/VoIP solutions. Implements changes and enhancements. Creates custom scripts to address requests to monitor network, firewall and load balancing devices.
- Upgrades and applies patches to platform console, agents and backend components. Evaluates new products and services.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Required Technical Skills
Basic in the features, capabilities, and operations or enterprise network monitoring tools including Solarwinds Orion, NetVoyant / NetQos; basic knowledge of design, protocols, operations for enterprise systems including DNS/DHCP, IPS, VoIP, QoS LAN and WLAN. Knowledge of leading design practices for next generation data centers including virtualization and Cisco Nexus switching platform; proficient technical understanding of routing methods and global connectivity
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience; Minimum of 3 years of related experience
Requisition code: E18NATSASCSH083-ITL4
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top