Senior - Mergers and Acquisitions Tax - Los Angeles, CA
Deloitte Tax LLP helps companies understand national, state and local, and international tax structures and align the tax function with business objectives.
Deloitte Tax Merger & Acquisition (M&A) professionals provide corporate and private equity buyers with a broad continuum of advisory services to support mergers, acquisitions, carve-outs, investment and financing structures, disposition alternatives and post-transaction activities. Working with clients before, during and after the transaction, tax professionals work with clients across corporate functions such as finance, treasury, human resources, operations, information technology and risk management to analyze and evaluate the tax profile and to implement planning designed to help meet each organization's global goals, strategies and business objectives.
We are currently seeking Senior Consultants for our M&A practice. Deloitte Tax's M&A Senior Consultants have in-depth, first-hand experience in a wide range of industries. They must be familiar with the tax consulting process and the professionalism necessary for the effective diagnosis, solution, development and implementation of clients' tax needs. In addition, they direct complex tax research, formulate tax-planning strategies and perform tax reviews. Successful candidates will have an opportunity to concentrate efforts on a variety of international compliance, research, consulting and planning issues. This position involves advising U.S. and foreign multinational companies on the tax implications of their international operations as well as coordinating U.S. tax laws with foreign tax laws to develop an optimal worldwide tax strategy.
- Three or more years of corporate tax experience, preferably with at least 2 years focused on transactional taxation. Experience with a Big 4 organization, law firm, or large corporate tax department of a multinational company is required.
- Consulting and compliance experience is needed.
- Excellent research skills and strong written and verbal communications skills required.
- Excellent project management and presentation skills required
- Prior supervisory experience required
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting required. MBA or MS in Accounting or Tax preferred. JD/LLM a plus
- CPA preferred.
Requisition code: E17NATTSRCRK018-MA
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top