Senior Manager, Technology, Systems Integration
Deloitte Consulting LLP seeks a Senior Manager, Technology, Systems Integration in Sacramento, California and various unanticipated Deloitte office locations and client sites nationally.
Work You'll Do
Manage the delivery and deployment of custom developed applications for clients, including prototyping, code development, modularization, unit testing, performance testing, configuration and defect management, and production deployment. Supervise teams in the identification of business requirements, functional and process design (including scenario design and flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training and defining support procedures. Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients, and pursuit teams. Oversee the proposal development process and the development of proposal pricing strategies. Perform current state system analysis. Guide the creation of conceptual and technical designs, including the use of object-oriented analysis and design techniques. Provide input into the staffing process along with staff recruitment and retention activities. Support delivery teams and staff in local offices. Oversee team in analyzing business requirements, and in designing, developing, implementing and managing large-scale custom-developed applications. Lead requirements gathering, fit-gap analysis, and assessment of the ability of technical and architectural solutions to meet the required functionality. Lead the design and coding of web-based applications using Java, JSP, JSF, HTML, Struts Framework, Spring Framework, Servlets, EJB, JavaBeans, and CSS. Direct the solution development, application architecture and all phases of system development lifecycle implementations for large-scale custom-developed applications built on Java/J2EE platforms, and for deployment on IBM Websphere or Weblogic and Oracle/DB2 at the back-end. Guide the implementation of eligibility and enrollment rules for social services programs, including Medicaid, SNAP, Cash and Child Care using JRules and IMB Operational Decision Maker (ODM). Oversee the implementing of SOAP and REST-based Web services using Service Oriented Architecture (SOA). Oversee the handling of requirements and defects utilizing JIRA Atlassian AML tools.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems (CIS), Engineering (any), Management Information Systems (MIS) or a related field.
- Six years of progressively responsible post-baccalaureate experience providing systems development consulting services to clients.
- Six years of experience with:
- Analyzing business requirements, and designing, developing, implementing and managing large-scale custom-developed applications;
- Conducting requirements gathering and fit-gap analysis, and assessing the ability of technical and architectural solutions to meet the required functionality;
- Designing and coding web-based applications using Java, JSP, JSF, HTML, Struts Framework, Spring Framework, Servlets, EJB, JavaBeans and CSS;
- Performing solution development, application architecture and all phases of system development lifecycle implementations for large-scale custom-developed applications built on Java/J2EE platforms, and for deployment on IBM Websphere or Weblogic and Oracle/DB2 at the back-end;
- Implementing eligibility and enrollment rules for social services programs, including Medicaid, SNAP, Cash and Child Care using JRules and IMB ODM;
- Implementing SOAP and REST-based Web services using SOA; and
- Handling requirements and defects utilizing JIRA Atlassian AML tools.
- 80% travel required.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: XGGS18FC0717SAC1
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top