Senior Manager, Technology, Systems Integration
Deloitte Consulting LLP seeks a Senior Manager, Technology, Systems Integration in McLean, VA and various unanticipated Deloitte office locations and client sites nationally.
Work You'll Do
Oversee engagement planning and budgeting, mobilize and manage engagement teams, define deliverable structure and content, facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client, direct on-time, quality delivery of work products, and manage engagement economics and risk. Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients, organize and lead pursuit teams, participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process, and contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies. Execute large-scale full-cycle technology implementations leveraging industry standard SDLC methodologies. Gather and analyze requirements, and preparing system documentation and impact assessments. Develop project plans, effort estimations and resource allocation, and identify risks and create mitigation strategies. Identify system gaps and facilitate the integration of new system processes with existing applications. Supervise cross-functional teams involved in system development and testing of custom business intelligence and web based enterprise applications using .NET, Cognos, Informatica, COBOL and Microsoft SQL. Execute the assessment, development and customization of reports and dashboards using Cognos. Conduct functional, integration, system acceptance, volume and performance testing, and track bugs using Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent degree in Business Administration, Computer Information Systems (CIS) Computer Science, Engineering (any), Management Information Systems (MIS) or a related field.
- Six years of progressively responsible experience providing IT consulting services to clients.
- Must have six years of experience in:
- Executing large-scale full-cycle technology implementations leveraging industry standard SDLC methodologies;
- Gathering and analyzing requirements, and preparing system documentation and impact assessments;
- Developing project plans, effort estimations and resource allocation, and identifying risks and creating mitigation strategies;
- Conducting fit gap analysis and facilitating the integration of new system processes with existing applications;
- Supervising cross functional teams involved in system development and testing of custom business intelligence and web based enterprise applications using .NET, Cognos, Informatica, COBOL and Microsoft SQL;
- Executing the assessment, development and customization of reports and dashboards using Cognos; and
- Conducting functional, integration, system acceptance, volume and performance testing, and tracking bugs using Microsoft TFS.
- In the alternative, the business will accept a Master's degree in a stated field plus four years of experience.
- Any suitable combination of training, education and experience is acceptable.
- 80% travel required.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: XGGS18FC0917MCL2
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top